Sunday, April 24, 2022

1534: T'is A Post After Recchi on Abib 21

T'is a post after Recchi and I'll keep it unique

Since an option is not an old quarterback sneak

The Stanley Cup lifters won't be winners at all

Since Tyler Bertuzzi was punished since fall

Canada tainted their teams and the entire season 

By rejecting Bertuzzi and Detroit Red Wings good reason

Reasoning included retaining a scorer

Who chose to go natural, not submit to drug horror

If a Canadian team lifts the Cup, it's a shame

Those who resisted Fauci protected their head and their name.

🚭

?: How many games did the Detroit Redwings have scheduled in Canada that might have had a different outcome had  Tyler Bertuzzi not been discriminated against because of his beliefs? Color of the skin and gender complaints should now be considered baseless and indeed, every crime, including abortion, is a hate crime. Discriminating against those who have chose reasonable natural and pro-life health choices might as well be an unforgivable sin. There is nothing natural about Trudeau, Fauci and Biden's wicked intentions since those 3 have lost all sign of a conscience.

🪔

Do we keep an eye on Sparrow and Hawkeye because of Batman vs. Penguin now?  Did I hear  actually hear Todd Krueger mentioned as being 'behind the BENCH' by Detroit Redwing non-Costa voices?

My hearing isn't always perfect.👂

I'm having an enjoyable 1st day of another 50 day omer count, and I suppose I'm one of the last to observe today as an unusual high Sabbath that coincides with First Fruits.   1 duek egg, organic  khorasan flour, salt, cinnamon, ginger and distilled water made a much tastier batter and economical  unleavened fry bread than that overpriced matzo. Fried in olive oil or real butter with a drizzle of real maple syrup, the khorasan flat bread mix was a blessing I do not take for granted and which came with a investment price attached. 

I now believe that the regular Sunday 'First Fruits' observance is not supposed to be a sabbath of rest unless it coincides with the 7th Day of the Week of Unleavened Bread.   🌖  My holy convocation was with Jordan, and we spoke kindly to one another.

Day 22 of month 63 is nearing...I suspect I'm going to get poutine in a decent, 'clean eats' , lower  Michigan diner  and think of my friend, Noah, who understand the non-Stanley ט  .

And the tenth letter to appear is the WAW.....ו which looks like a golf iron to me, not a hockey stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment