Sunday, September 1, 2019

Putting Green Time: Timothy vs. Muhammed

As an amateur hurricane observer, I would speculate that hurricane DORIAN would head toward the path of least resistence and with low pressure settled in the Gulf of Mexico I wonder why most  paid professionals would believe the track will be toward higher pressure in the Atlantic?

A person labeled 'Christian Prince' indicated that although according to the Qur;an, a certain man have sworn on the Torah after setting it upon a cushion, and then later began kissing the naked upper body of a man, that man had chosen not to align with the FAITHFUL Israelites, knowing the contents of the Scripture. The man who was kissing another man's body is equal to Timothy Severud.

The Talmud is full of anti-Yehovah instructions which those contrary to Moshe, Caleb and Yoshua have devised in their attempt to create Jews not faithful Israelites.  Since hearing a report that horse meat can now be labeled as 'beef' in some sectors of earth, be more careful than a pig in what you consume.

Scarlett Overkill is not a redeemer, nor is a stuffed brown bear more important than reality.  IN order to better establish a good line for Silvanus, I reluctantly observed what 'Minions' agenda is pushing other than Mike Hoffman's stick and puck.  It is no wonder that 545 Orange Grove Dirve in Orlando is so vile and so evil of a concept to steer toward children, so contrary to the spirit of Milwaukee's  319 W. Virginia Street in 1979, when the classes of the  1970's were even allowed to have a Bible Club.

From a short audible, I detected hearing that although Moshe and subsequent prophets were sent to earth, hardness of heart allowed unfaithful and unholy men claiming to be prophets to flourish, and Muhammed is not mentioned in the Torah for a prefectly good reason.

How much clothing are the Jacksonville Jaguars cheerleaders goin to take off for Muhammed's followers?  There is no good NFL team in Florida, since being 'good' has to include a standard of bodily coverage that can be properly labeled as modest whether on a male of a female.

The typical gathering of Christians is equal to the typical gathering of Muslims, since neither have chosen to align with 26=HVHY ( Yahweh, Yahuwah, Yehovah).  As I told my son, I am thankful that I am not in charge of bengeance, since I would be far to lenient on those who have denied me ( refused to assist me when I needed kindness, not drugs and imprisonment). I'm not worried at all about those who have revealed the TRUTH about me.

The  ESPN Owl constant at 4044134 is Isaiah Graham from King of Prissia, PA in order to avoid  the problems associated with a - sign. The ESPN  Pussycat constant is  477, Viktor Koslov.  I know nothing about 'The Owl and the Pussycat' fiction, but am aware that Temple Owls competed against Bucknell, not PearlBuck or Nellie's diner in Pittsburgh on the day that Calvin Hall's death was considered.

 Phyllis Holman can decide what kind of   golf equipment Muhammed should use since he gave wedding gifts to her daughter Amber Lee and James Rich about a decide ago.  Whosoever can complete one computer round of golf with Jesus Justus is often weaker than whosoever was boxing in Bevent, Wisconsin or who was bowling with  Paul Pachniak or the Golembiewski brothers, Scott and Bruce.

I am now going to stretch before I continue and investigate whether Gd was the 7th or Gd was the 9th son of a corrupt Jacob's servant woman. I am content being aligned with Yahweh and therefore not grafted into Catholicism, Jewish Talmud Rings, Christianity nor Muslim politics, considering the works of those 4 anti-Yahweh  gangs.

The 6 month has commenced, putting day 147 and Rick Nash behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment