Wednesday, September 25, 2019

LaBatt's Problem at Hole 3:Front Checking The Incorrect Attitude of One Wicked Man

A wicked man approached me on the HOME bench of a Port Huron arena and told me I should stop playing drop-in-hockey because I wasn't as skilled as he thought he was in his Labatt's jersey. I, in my Coffey 7 jersey, represented a totally different spirit and was attacked in a way typical of former experiences in Lapeer. The wicked old man of Labatt's, surrounded by his black team, was an irregular attendee while there has been a core group of only about 6 to 8 people who normally go to the Port Huron weekday drop-in. Often, there are not even enough people to have 2 full teams, so my regular $10 therapy session should be appreciated by other regulars, and it is usually is.  The wicked Labatt's man tried to order to me 'Stick and Puck' sessions, but that does not get my heart rate up enough for cardio. Stick and puck is usually more dangerous because there is no rules nor organization to follow, and structured behaviors of a 'game situation' are good for a person with my physical limitations and put good stress on my brain function.

The wicked Labatt's man qualified as a 'bully' with an arrogant attitude that didn't match his skills.

The wicked LaBatt's man was outskated by most of the other players and I know the rules of drop-in hockey, namely you pay your fee, you skate at your own risk and participate with others people of VARIED skills. The wicked Labatt's man can join a league if he wants to be playing against people that he considers to be as skilled as he is.  My spirit was wounded, but not crushed, and I asked very important questions to my teammates and I know I got honest answers from them. Dalton, a Marysville Viking, told me NOT to quit and always has treated me kindly. Dana and Joel, 2 regulars, know I don't play half ice because of my lack of quick turning abilities and Joel, a very talented skater, has never told me to go to the 'other team' because he knows what drop-in hockey is meant for.

I asked our goalie if he felt afraid when I was playing defense and our non-Gretzky goalie said I was doing well rather than horrible. Oakland Grizzlies #15 also was encouraging to me, rather than telling me to depart without a restraining order as the wicked Labatt's man wanted me to for his own selfish reasons.  Lastly, I asked one of the opponents I faced, with a #19 helmet, to answer the following question for me:

"On a scale of zero to ten, with zero being clueless and lacking any hockey skills but ten being understanding hockey and doing the best with my capabilities, what number would you give me?" He told me he'd give me a ten, because as a truly good hockey player, he not only understand the purpose of drop-in hockey, he also had respect for an older woman who was trying to participate in a sport that I have passions; he told me not to quit and that he though I did a good job for my age and my abilities.

One wicked player can ruin an entire teams reputation, can cause dissension in an area that typically is peaceful and if that wicked attitude is allowed to spread, it leads to something worse than stupidity since arrogance and cruelty to a person who trying to counter her disability with structured difficult tasks is worse than stupidity.

The wicked Labatt's man typifies people that do not believe in the D.A.R.E. program and also have a spirit very evil compared to Jeff Sauer or Dan Bauer.... 2 coaches who never tried to chase away people with physical limitations as long as they had the mental capabilities to handle the stress involved in non-professional hockey.

Time will tell if the wicked Labatt's man ever corrects his own spirit or if his spirit spreads to others like Lucifer spreads his arrogance against Yehovah's disciples. I'm hoping the Port Huron owners are nothing like the owners of the Suburban Sports group and that the men who were in the '3 hole' today decide if they want to be more like Ramon Galaviz, who never once suggested I quit being a police officer even though there were plenty of officers better equipped than I was. or if they want to be like Cheryl Hendrikson who wanted me to depart from my own HOME because SHE wanted to be more than a visitor with Shane David Hendrikson.

I do recall the nasty hot tub commercial of Labatt's, when 'a bear' was made to look like a stupid pimp surrounded by 2 skanks in bikinis. The 2 female bears that assisted the prophet Elisha were not hockey people in black and blue jerseys.  The BLUE golf team is now going to switch their legend to the REDS as a reminder that Labatt's Blue doe not represent the tribe of Dan nor does it represent a blue London topaz; women usually play from the RED tees, not the blue tees.

I was angry, but I did not sin against the wicked Labatt's man, who would fit in much better at Macomb or Lapeer so he can go try out for the Detroit Redwings roster with the blonde of his choice to cheer him on while wearing black and prove he is too good to skate with regular drop-in non-league athletes such as Dalton the Viking, Joel, Dana, Chris the Jehovah Witness and I, a mother trying to combat the sadness of losing her son by participating in hockey rather than drugging myself into apathy and laziness.

If that wicked 'LaBatt's'  man feels no shame, it is because his conscience has been seared by the man he sees in the mirror. People with a seared conscience have no compassion, no willingness to encourage those with physical limitations and try to TAKE over turf like Adolph Hitler did in Germany or Andrew Jackson did in North Carolina.

People with a seared conscience often feel the most comfortable around people who also have a seared conscience. When a wear  Coffey jersey, I recall how HUMBLE he was compared to people such as the man in 'LaBatt's' when I was combatting the wicked spirit of Shane David Hendrikson.

What would Anthony Wirth do?  I had once seen a close relative of mine who had been a brave varsity high school hockey player become AFRAID to stand in front of a hockey net during stick and puck time for reasons only he can explain. I was bewildered at his fear, and I don't want to have fear of participating real hockey sessions. My close relative wasn't afraid to play in drop-in games, but stick and puck time was possibly too unstructured for him, who's hockey talents far surpassed the   'wicked 'LaBatt's' man.   I certainly can't go to Dwight Stick and A.J. Puk to keep my brain function exercised with reasonable pressure placed upon it.

I told the arrogant people ( not all were arrogant) on the black 'visitors' team that maybe they can try to get Gordon Howe to replace me if they want someone equal in ability to their chosen  'LaBatt's' man. Andy Brandt the Badger never told me to quit playing drop-in hockey on his side at the Greenheck center, and his abilities were far better than the arrogant 'LaBatt's' man.  I also did question whether the 'Labatt's; man was going to order Kyle Okposo to quit participating in hockey or if he would have told Jacques Plante to quit playing hockey. Depression isn't a disease, it is a attitude problem often created by being bullied, getting treated unfairly and unjustly when you are abiding by the rules of a venue or by failure to properly repent of your own sins.

Yahweh's people often have to face Lucifer's and Jebulum people to test their willingness to represent HVHY on earth, even though the odds are still about 55,000:1 against them in a typical area. Of the 55,000 people, it is possible that 2/3rd of those people will align with Yahweh's sealed people eventually and 1/3 or the 55.000 will continue to rebel  with pride and arrogance against Yahweh aka Yahuwah aka Yahovah aka YHVH or YHWH.

Should I have told the 'Labatt's' man to 'Go to Helbach or Adam Kawatski' ? What some people think SHOULD happen actually will not happen.




No comments:

Post a Comment