Thursday, October 12, 2017

'Kingdom Hall' Groups Are Troubling Not Perfected



In seeking a 'holy convocation', I decided to check on the spiritual condition of a non-Israelite unit known as 'JW.ORG' people. In Stevens Point, I know it is the beginning of the 8th day, and my Leviticus 23 branch location at my parents' house suits the conditions for Psalm 27, vs.5. Even though Psalm 27 was read in part, it seems once again the JW.ORG group does not know how to treat a peaceful stranger as one of their own, and then that stranger becomes a hostile witness against them. Certainly, they could not believe that a Montreal Canadien full-coverage sweatshirt was not modest or proper attire for their assembly with no real branches in sight.

I had lifted my right arm prepared to give testimony that would have assured them that even if their brick fortresses are demolished, the Yehovah the LORD wants his people to learn not to trust in bricks but to trust in literal BRANCHES at a SPECIFIC time set by Yehovah, not set by JW.ORG every year.  When a leader fails out of fear or out of a prejudiced mind to hear the words of a stranger sent to them by spirit first and then appearing in the flesh, his whole unit loses an opportunity to be edified and encouraged to align with rather than isolate themselves from the statutes declared for those born of Israel, which includes the Tribe of Judah as well as Zebulun who was mentioned but then ignored, since I am not afraid to represent the spirit of Zebulun in assemblies that are not yet fully willing to trust Yehovah's DIRECTIONS. 'Brother Rudolph' gave his input as I carefully studied proverbs chapter 30, the description of the wise and the content of Proverbs which was not written by Solomon.

Boasting in well-built buildings is not what Yehovah desires or instructs those that trust in HIM to do.. It takes a humble spirit to prop up a shelter of twigs and branches on property that you do not own but are wandering through. Matthew chapter 21 now seems very likely like it is referring to the Feast of Tabernacles when branches were waved, not the week before Passover in the springtime!

I did ask why I was not recognized or allowed to speak as the others were, and the old male stated he would have called on me if I raised my hand one more time, but I had already lifted it up at least 7 times. Did he have a problem seeing a '8' Philadelphia Flyers jersey on the beginning of the 8th day which he is clueless about due to his willful ignorance of the original Scriptures of Moses? He asked for my name after their meeting, but I did not give it to him because he ignored my presence during their meeting, which did not meet the requirements of the SPIRIT of the 7th month feast at all. Before I left, the anti-Recchi male gave me a mild punch in my right arm, and I thanked him for transferring his power to me rather than bothering to file a battery complaint since I was not injured and I am wiser than Shane David Hendrikson in spiritual, physical and intellectual battles due to my training and willingness to study both enemies and allies from a distance.

I will have another holy convocation with my uncle, Andrew Beine, tomorrow during the day and a FEAST, a clean meal will be shared. '2 or more' people that have some fear of Yehovah is better than an assembly of Sunday gathering Egyptian types. My father, maybe by instinct, kindly beckoned me to sit at their table this evening after sundown and we feasted on roast ox, broccoli and apple dessert, which is exactly what Yehovah wants parents and pro-commandment children to do this time of year. My parents did not reject the 'branch office' of a reborn Israelite in their beautiful outdoor garden area because they are not afraid to align with symbols of Israel or  the suffering servants of  'Yod Hey Vav Hey'.

The woman who drew out Psalm 27 verse 5 was not unwise, but still does not understand or desire to live even more fully as an Israelite has and will continue to do because the leadership of JW.ORG has rejected the practices of the elect angels of Yehovah. Lukewarm leadership has an effect worse than a trickle of rain coming through plant leaves overhead. Next week, they claim to be bringing up Judah for some reason at the Stevens Point location and I said I intended to return, unless a stronger angel prevents me from doing so.

The best news of my week in spiritual warfare was being able to see and identify Richard Peterson of Willow Street in Mosinee as 'Mr. Laodecea' , and was able to express my anti-coward attitude without breaking any commandments or local heathen laws. I really 'licked' him in that spiritual battle, and never once even came close to touching his unclean, pompous flesh. Some unexpected battles occur, and it seems as though I was better equiped for battle against Richard Peterson this time, remembering very clearly Peterson refused to render any assistance to me after I was released from my prison cell in Marathon County after lies of injury rather than the Truth were uttered to deputies by Shane David Hendrikson about 7 years ago. Such anti-Christ actions are not going to be forgotten until the King of Kings and Lord of Lords sets his offense and defense in actual fully and without recourse.

No comments:

Post a Comment