Wednesday, July 5, 2017

'Billy Joel' Isn't An Innocent Man



My Chuck Norris plastic bobblehead is gone from my driveway for a good reason: Chuck Norris didn't protect my property at all. I no longer felt like having a 'pro-gun' sign in my driveway and chose to switch to a few solar lights on my property since they worked so well in a recent power outage by my parents house. The new owners of Lot 64 can take on the anti-gun forces in whatever manner they choose, and  I think it best I continue to support something other than firearms as my first line of defense against anti-Ezequiel types.  Maybe I can find a decorative frog to top my mailbox in order to remind humans of plague #2 and my pro-Moses position. Two new burning bushes in my backyard are now named Eldad and Medad and release more oxygen than the typical dandelion. Lot 33 has been sold by former neighbor Mark Ellis, so did we lose an FBI agent from our HOA?  Some neighbors and I have noticed what looks like either intentional criminal damage to my driveway or a mysterious concrete plague that is only occurring on my driveway so in order to be an straight A student, I have to away any signs of laughing matters and pray against whoever or whatever is causing unusual damage.

 I never have had a mind as evil as Carrie Underwood Fisher, and I would never want to destroy someone else's property, especially since I know that intentional damage to another person's property is not an 'eye for an eye' situation. The famous and very historic 'eye for eye, tooth for tooth' only applies to accidental damage, not intentional damage to another person or another person's property.  If a person accidentally damages an item while trying to repair it, he is only expected to replace what was accidentally damaged. If I go quite a bit back in my own history, after accidentally damaging a crystal trinket at the Richard and Nancy Peterson household in Mosinee, the Peterson's expected me to fulfill the 'eye for an eye' rule and I replaced their crystal trinket.  If a person accidentally or intentionally destroys their own property, they can choose to replace it or do without what they destroyed.  The most negligent and careless people destroy their own family intentionally and often try to replace their original family with another group of unsuspecting victims, and such people usually have a 'divorce petitioner' pattern. I was asked today to water a plant on commonly held HOA ground that replaced a burning bush and I will because the person who made the request showed me kindness. At times in my current location, maybe I  do feel like 'Rocky Balboa' in Rocky V since many of the people I've tried to teach and train up in the past have turned themselves against me for some anti-Christ reason.

If you are a good straight A student, you know that not thinking enough is the real problem with men like Billy Joel. 12,000 elite holy people will get sealed into the tribe of Asher, and the aleph word for 'straight' is tied to the word Asher, not Dasher and mythological flying reindeer acts that have misled children for decades. A brief check of '3-2-1 Penguins' is another example of totally unrealistic cartoons that do not teach young people how to think realistically and certainly can't prepare them for serious battles that occur on earth in affluent and impoverished areas. 

As I once again work with the earth in my back yard, I can only do what I have been taught to do. I was taught to respect the natural, to remain frugal, to combat laziness and to conserve natural resources such as water. My grandmother had a shallow well that would run dry at times, and the property I once owned  at 1602 Mary Lane that was taken over by Shane Hendrikson and his fellow Nazi-types had a well with a very slow rate of water return. A notice from Karen Goodhue stating that some people are unwilling or unable to pay their water bills is a serious reminder that watering lawns is not a necessary part of the 'United States dream' scenes. Are town of Macomb people paying internet fees, corrupted Sunday church leaders and cell phone bills instead of paying their water bills? Such people are a curse to an area not blessing, since a clean water supply is precious and not to be taken for granted or ABUSED. Tribe of Asher, straight A= straight Asher students, might have enemies but those who supply clean, fresh reasonably priced water to drink and wash with are certainly not the enemies of Asher and therefore deserve to get PAID. 

Getting in through the 'straight gate' is as easy or as difficult as getting sealed into the tribe of Asher. To my knowledge, there isn't a waiting list for positions in the tribe of Asher at the 4th seal place. There also is not room for 'Chuck Norris' on top of my mailbox anymore since the 'Chuck Norris' bobblehead may have caused more trouble than it is worth.  Asher might have made his mother happy, but the tribe of Asher is not a bunch of comedians that don't know how to discern the signs between the 4th month and the 7th month.

It's day Ten, month 4, and 88 keys do matter to the chief  musician. If you up to the 'Hey' and past the Aleph words, some sort of serious changes should be expected this biblical year. Just suppose that Satan was cast out of heaven because everyone in heaven finally got corrected by Satan before they could approach the perfect Elohim. Is his time short on earth because so few people are worthy of getting corrected by Satan in order that they might be saved?  Could Satan be angry(wroth not an IRA policy) because he had done so much prosecuting attorney work in the heavenly realm and as a result there is no crime in heaven and now Satan resents being thrown back onto earth when it is plagued by crimes? I suppose if I had done a lot of work correcting a family I was part of and then got tossed out into a bunch of criminals I had to try to correct I might be angry but still unwilling to sin against the perfect Elohim.

Many good people do live long lives, and there are many evil people that die at a young age. Don't end up singing words as blasphemous as Billy Joel lyrics if you hope to end up on Abaddon's good side. The 5 hole is often misunderstood by professional golfers.




No comments:

Post a Comment