Friday, June 30, 2017

What Didn't Happen in Room 446

Bob Crane's moves in and out of fake hotel room #446 are interesting to study, but real life is not as easy as playing out a role in a television series. There are no guaranteed conclusions when a conflict starts, but without reasonable dialogue to START with, there is little to no probability that kindness, friendship and understanding  will be the outcome in an attempt at some form of 'peace'.

The last person I expected to speak to on 'Ezequiel Day' was Tommy, the same man who basically forced his religious believes into an area that affected me in a negative way. Six months has gone by since I LEGALLY protested excessive 'Christmas lighting' , and the letter I wrote to my HOA board was not a waste of my time because it contained the Truth. 'Tommy' informed me that some lanscaping changes were being made and that his wife is the new president of the HOA board. I have learned that the board is going to respect my request for reduced 'christmas' lighting and that the color of the lights will be changed from green to blue and white. It seems we have reached a compromise in that area, but of course I'd rather have no signs of 'christmas' like George Washington. I am thankful that tensions have been reduced due to peaceful conversations between a couple board members and myself.

Some people do not have the life experiences I have and as a result they don't know that goldenrod is not a noxious weed that needs to be completely eliminated from North American landscapes. Because our new HOA board president was so willing to talk to me, I'm going to reduce the amount of goldenrod in my  perennial  and naturalized Michigan wildflower area. I graciously was gifted some extra perennials  and will utilize them properly, not  waste them. My HOA president does not need to be like me, nor does she even have to like how I landscape, but she is now in a position of power and it is wise for us to learn to about each other, knowing there will be situations were will view identically.   We still have to figure out how to get the spotlight redirected so that it does not 'blind' me as I exit my rear door, and until then the new;y elected president has to understand why I have a blue sled up to block the spotlight which only affects MY lot, not her and Tommy's lot. Tommy already lowed the light, so he is TRYING to improve a past very serious matter that raised tensions to a high level. Tommy also has heard the phrase 'repair the breach' and I hope he and his wife now understand why a Pittsburgh Penguin reminds me of my family and why talking about D.A.R.E. bears to their daughter is good common ground to begin a neutral exchange of information and a few facts about our history. My history affects the way I think and the way I approach my lifetime activities, and my faith in prophets such as Ezequiel is not diminished  by minor disagreements abut goldenrod and the leght of grass blades. As a matter of fact, a grass blade is much safer and better to have in a neighborhood than a dagger, a bladed knife with a blade such as a Strong's concordance  #3979. Tommy and his famiy did not see the IMAX production at the Henry Ford theatre which inspired me to 'go natural' and have green spaces that are environmentally safe for me and for butterflies, bumblebees and birds.  Gardening is healthy, requires creativity, strength and patience AND a better way to spend time and allowance than blowing off fireworks. Educating neighbors about water conservation, natural habitats and alternatives to the typical fertilized mowed irrigated lawn areas is about as challenging as being part of the Milwaukee Pulaski dive team at the age of 10.

I also thought earlier about  Bradford and Carol Scott today, who once again failed to respond at all to a very important request I made for contact information about my friend I met in Israel who had been an Air Force pilot.  Did I expect Tommy's family and Ashley from lot #10 to take my reasonable requests seriously? No, but I'm thankful they did. I am also very disappointed that Bradford Scott ,of Vernal Utah, did not take the time to get me the information I desired for a good reason, since Bradford Scott knows much more about how much I have suffered in the past and because of that I expected kindness and due diligence from Bradford Scott, which I did not receive from some reason.

I am thankful that 'Ezequiel Day' seemed to produce good results on Estates Lane today.   Since I reported what went wrong in the past, I needed to report what went right today in my neighborhood, and neither the sheriff's department nor expensive attorneys had nothing to do with what went right today.  As unlikely as it might seem, Tommy's daughter and a DARE bear talk was part of what went right today while shrubbery was getting pushed around in this Michigan zone 5.

A video clip on the Brigham Young University station wrongly claims that people LIKE to be tricked, and  BYU has made a very wrong assumption.   It's better to understand that Aleph Shin Resh means 'straight', not trickery and deception. The tribe of Asher is not a joke, and is 4th up at 'seal' time, even Asher's mother was Jocob's 3rd down female if your Jacob's troubling first down through 4th downt plays  start at Leah and ends at Rachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment