Sunday, June 4, 2017

The Tail Of Two Tommy Stiglers

Since it is the 50th day of the omer count, I will deliver 3 questions, not 3 answers of particular interest to my extremely intelligent readers, some of whom may be from Wisconsin:

1. What is the difference between  Ronald Reagan, former MIlwaukee Police Officer issued badge #1632 who is not related to Darryl Winston and Marie Xavier, former MIlwaukee Police officer issued badge 1532 who is NOT longer related to Shane Hendrikson and Cheryl Hendrikson?

2. What is the difference between a MIlwaukee police squad marked #372 with a WI license plate E325 and Sheridan Pabst of Chippewa Falls Police Department?

3. What is the difference between Tommy Stigler, who passed away in Monroe County, Arkansas on in 1988 (tombstone could be viewed in a computer search) and Tommy Stigler, the former Mequon Police officer who is currently a MIlwaukee Police officer after passing through the same police academy class with me,  currently known as Marie Hendrikson and will never agains be related to Shane David Hendrikson even though  error-filled computer records still list me as related to the Shane David Hendrikson family?

Since I do not have the absolute answers to questions 1 and 2, I'll just renember that I had dinner with Chris Taylor at his old MIlwaukee home 2 days before Chris Taylor of the LA Dodgers hit a Grand Slam in Milwaukee Miller Park.  Computer records have more  errors, many of which may be intentional, than any commandments of Yehovah I have ever decided to believe.

If I report anything else, it would feel like work and I don't want to be like PK Subban on a hogh holy day for many Israelites.

No comments:

Post a Comment