Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Will An Empty Cup Lead to Drought?

Many losses occurred on D-Day due to offense responding to offense and that trend continues. When a city relies on professional athletes to make the city popular, the city eventually becomes like the breeding bed for Dagon or Zool types, and lack of respect for the people who call the city 'home' leads to more than a battle of the minds. For instance, I called Milwaukee 'home' for many years, but now filthy rich athletes like Jacob Barnes pretends to protect some 'home' area in Milwaukee, but he really doesn't protects a small area with a rubber mat that is not of nominal value BUT also cannot produce good fruits.

In the same manner, people nigrate to Nashville get caught up in unholy music productions and they are chasing vanity and error broad error ways rather than seeking the proper area to humble themselves in the sight of neighbors who have not yet seen an example of a living saint trying to lead them away from   the make-up cake faces that unholy women like Faith Hill, Cher and Mrs. Mike Fisher-Underwood lift up when a mortician could produce the same unnatural effect on their anti-Yehovah heads.

I accomplished quite a bit during a week in a town I used to call home, but 'home' base for me is  where  doors are opened to me without fear of me and where people know that those who trust in the God of Zebulon will disagree with Martin Luther King, Jr.'s perspective. Light does not change the darkness, it only proves there is a difference between light and darkness since darkness returns as soon as light leaves an area.  I know I have the light of the 7-lamp system in me, and when I leave my current location my light goes with me, it won't  stay inside of the darkness of Gideon Bible pages that sit in a drawer in the typical hotel room.

If I didn't have family members that welcomed me into their home, I would not be able to be reminded that living at 2229 S. 25th street in Milwaukee was a blessing because my father made sure I had affordable housing and even that duplex was a mansion compared to what humans were forced into by various governments and various 'world powers' before, during and after wars.  Yes, even the United States of America has incarcerated humans even though they did not commit any crimes and I have experienced and survived some of the most unholy, unsafe and UNLAWFULLY drugged during conditions that I was forced into by the state of Wisconsin.  I can't forgive people who refuse to apologize for their drug-pushing acts of violence against me, and until then I refuse to forget who my enemies are for the same reason any other victim remembers they have to change their own patterns in order to prevent becomeing a repeat VICTIM. Forcing a faithful and physically ill spouse into divorce court results in evidence that the petitioner committed PERJURY when legal vows were uttered in front of witnesses, not just evidence that the attorneys and judges have chosen to be participating sinners in very serious sins as long as they get paid.

At least I intercepted some properly prepared beef bologna that will not end up in an unintended receiver, It is much safer to purchase 'halal' animal products than to get involved with a man who's desire is to make you drink his semen rather than desire to help you water a vegetable garden or  set  a table at 'home' during the feast of unleavened bread. Once you escape the most deranged males, you know that 'Babylon' is often a center of oral sex homosexuality, horrible vulgar movies and not enough physical coverage of the human body to prevent perverted, depraved humans from being drawn to you and away from the real saints.  Charles Barkley got drawn into  the typical Babylonian center  on June 5th, 2017, not me. Thankfully, I was buying good products from kind people to provide proper food for my family and friends.

Who can really tell the difference between Austin Barnes and Austin Costa of  the Wausau, Wisconsin area  now? I watched Austin Barnes in his playpen on Shavuot, not Austin Costa.  The MIlwaukee Brewers game was better than any Tim McGraw or Carrie Underwood concert will ever be because I got to yell 'Gong That Song' when some Faith Hill trash was deployed by a spiritually foolish humans while I wearing a 'Singletary 50'  jersey while I was seated next to people who looked much better than P.K. Subban while he was making a fool out of himself in a wig. I guarantee you, 'Robert Clary' ( not his original name) looked better in HOgam's heroes than P.K. Subban does in his expensive helmet.

Please remember Ronald Hogan's past problem and start to ignore the New England Patriots. The 'Stanley Cup' is an empty vessel that does not contain water, wine or lamp oil , so  it the man who hands it to some team this year is NOT a cup bearer that is a trustworthy servant of the most high God.  If you live in the Pittsburgh area, be thankful you have the Steelers rather than the Titans to represent your image.  Empty cups are no better than a bra on a JC Penney shelf and trophies are trinkets, not moral guides  within  extremely corrupted nations.
My good beef bologna isn't getting sacrificed  to Dagon or an idol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment