Monday, July 31, 2017

Benjamin Bunny Defeats Playboy Cologne As a CHOICE



'Bait and switch' is not a Salmo line nor an Abu Garcia ground force, but in fact is revealed in the parable of Benjamin Bunny. I have not yet read the entire book 'Benjamin Bunny', but I intend to because the short review I have read about it includes the following facts:

A) Fine and decent clothing is intended to be appreciated, not cast aside and forgotten by spoiled children. A 'gold' jacket from the NFL Hall of Fame is not part of the full armor of Israelites, neither is it actually made of the  79th element often displayed as 'Au'. The color blue matters, and for some reason, possibly by intelligent design, Benjamin Bunny  retrieves a blue jacket that he had been careless with, not a yellowjacket or a wasp's nest.
B) As my wonderful friend named Aerianna was asking for onions off of my salad plate, I had no KNOWLEDGE of Benjamin Bunny and Peter Rabbit's healthy appetite for onions, but I did know that her very kind grandmother (my sister-in-law) now collects rabbits.
C)  Aerrianna is a real angel to me, not a plastic toy like 'Buzz Lightyear'. Aerianna was sent to me and she became a comforter for many hours. Her spirit was as kind and thoughtful as my childhood friend, Cindy Palomaki. She has parents who love me and trust me, and the influence of her parents does impact her final outcome. My son and his wife do not trust me nor do they love me, and as a result their children are neither angels nor comforters to me. We ahared a day tied to word #1217, which means 'dough' and is spelled Beit Tsaddi Qoph' in Hebrew. I noticed the food choices of the my companions, and was able to share the truth that I trust Moses and as a result I do not choose to eat pork or shellfish. Fried zucchini, wonderful bread, haddock and chicken all passed over a fiery furnace area onto our table, and furnace is word #861 for 3rd year Hebrew students who are approaching laws and order as I AM. Furnace: Aleph Tav Vav Nun. Unlike the 'Driedel' game, the letter Nun actually does get quite a bit in real life, not 'nothing' as a game of gravity and chance suggests.
D)  My own grandchildren do not have any memories of me, but Aerrianna clearly remembered the three gifts I gave her 3 years ago. In a very cruel move of ingratitude, my son and his wife gave away ( did not appreciate) the special lamp with a Peterkin design I made for my grandchild Autumn Rayne, and the influence of Autumn Rayne's parents might lead to 'Hey Vav Hey' which are words for existance and breath, but their influence has led them far away from Yod Hey Vav Hey and the most basic commandments for Israelites.
E) Two Hebrew letters in a row, 'Hey Hey' or 5+5, is a word for sorrow. It is word #1929 in the Strong's order, and that is my word to  study today. Thankfully, I do not have to watch or guard evil-minded people such as Sandra Marcus, Stuart Rottier or the Dallas Cowgirls, but some entity will be watching them with or without their consent. Just as I was blessed to be able to watch and study and dine with my oldest brother's family yesterday, others are sometimes cursed by what they choose to watch and study and who they choose to align with.
F) Aerianna is 8 years old now, and she did a fine job of pronouncing the letter Hebrew 8th letter, the name 'Martin Van Buren' and the name 'Elisha'. Martin Van Buren was chosen by humans, but the prophet Elisha was chosen by my Ruler to be a messenger.  A father who is willing to 'switch' his careless and reckless son is a good father; proper and swift punishment often does correct behavior before 1 sin becomes a besetting sin problem.
G) The day I most likely will be heading west will be day 1935 in my post-divorce rehabilitation. The word of that day is the 'combo' Hey Vav Dalet, which can be expressed as Five Six Four OR if you think in clever billard transition codes could be expressed as 'Orange Green Purple ' and then Lindros' Coffey Favre'.  Because I have developed my own system of  bringing the book of life to human/angelic form, the Hey Vav Dalet translates o Koslov Coffey Lindros', and to me, what happens to real families does matter. Some families that have been destroyed by evil will never be rebuilt.  The character 'Thumper' has no father figure nearby, and the Disney line has trapped or lured many anti-Yehovah people over the years, with just as much pre-disposition to do evil and anti-realistic intent as Tom Brady in a 'Wizard of Oz' suit.  Be careful if you are too attracted to firearms and not attracted to chapter 10 of the book of Zechariah which describes the future of Joseph and Judah as victorious rather than a weak and beggarly element.
H) LeVeon Bell seems to have chosen to become a weak and beggarly element, but he is not a badger at heart. When adult men demand to much after repeated acts of illegal activity, they do not deserve to be part of a team that is trying to hold a community together with a goal of DECENT behavior. Xavier Rhodes is overpaid, but that is going to part of his problem as he is still trapped in a Viking den of harlotry, unlike Daunte Culpepper who chose to complete his NFL days with a team that had no harlotry on the sidelines. For some reason, Daunte Culpepper chose to go to a team more like the Cleveland Browns, possibly because he no longer wanted to end up in 'Love Boat' trouble. It is no secret that the combination of the names 'Xavier Rhodes' is as deceptive as Leonce Rhodes and Richard Xavier, which is why my X factor is remaining with Jason Arnott and the Collingwood shipyard history.  Constants matter, and if the constant you are leaning on is weak, the wise will then choose a stronger and wiser constant.
I) Benjamin Bunny is a constant to many people, just as 'Where The Wild Things Are' was a constant and a form of an anchor in my childhood. 'Max' reminds me more of Zebulon trying to look like the tribe of Benjamin, but at the end, his boating skills and caring mother redirect him toward the importance of a bowl of soup and safe shelter, even if a father figure is no where in sight.  Such books are not vulgar, and do emphasize that reality cannot be avoided after we have been careless and let our guard down or have chosen to desert our mother for some very terrible reason.
K) In the Judaic, possibly archaic game of spinning the Hey, Shin, Nun and Gimel around, the splitting of the Hey pot just might occur tomorrow, the 1 thousand, 9 hundred and twenty ninth day  since Shane David Hendrikson officially completed an act of felony theft against me against my will and without God's consent on April 20th, 2012. Shane David Hendrikson is not a keeper, not a good goalie and I am not part of the Hendrikson family although my legal paper trail is tied to 'Hendrikson'. I have been allowed to use the Hendrikson name, but my authority and my leader is not a Hendrikson. My father's condition and safety matter to me, and I will never ne ashamed to say that I am the thankful daughter of Edwin and Camille Swedowski. 'Proud' is a word I do not want to be tied to for a very good after Nun reason. Humilty, truth and justice are not the root of the Roland Hendrikson household nor are the part of the Lynn Snyder household, and that is not fake news to anyone who understands and desire to uphold rather than 'do away with' the laws for Israelites. Good laws require discipline and proper punishment for those who do evil rather than good on earth IF there is to be a turn toward such quotes as 'Truth is the daughter of God' or 'The ink of a prophet is better than the blood of a martyr'. I am sure that my Elohim would rather see a saint get spared than see another prophet get murdered by disciples of Hitler and fools who trust in firearms rather than trusting in hockey sticks, flashlights and the Tenakh when the need for defense or offense occurs.
L) Aereeana's last name is not as important to me as her first name. She now has received gifts that include the stone of Benjamin, a tiger eye jasper, that reminds me of my fatherm the stone of the tribe of Dan which reminds me of my brother Robert and a chrysocolla, which reminds me of ME. Some peopl think they are as quick as a cricket and as shy as a clam, and it is not a sin to compare yourself to a naturally occurring element, stone or animal. The library is full of choices, and only a few choices are actually good in the typical USA publicly funded library.  Be thankful if you can seek and find a truly decent book, even if it is all about rabbits or lapis lazuli.


No comments:

Post a Comment