Saturday, July 9, 2016

In The Matter Of: Richard Isaiah Hendrikson

Bad reports follow lack of peacemaking, so although this report will be well written because I have been a student of Catholic nuns, the facts reported will contain bad news.

Men who lack the proper foundation do not face opponents properly and often lose courage or opportuities for a rematch.  My 'opponent' is the son I shed my blood for in Milwaukee, and he currently  has the legal name of RIchard Isaiah Hendrikson. From now on, I will refer to him as suspect'. He is still a co-conspirator in the destruction of charitable organization property and may be co-conspirator in felony theft of my business supplies and assets even if the incompetent Marathon County Sheriff refused to file proper reports and make the necessary arrests since there was more than enough probable cause to arrest Richard Isaiah Hendrikson, his wife Rachel and my former employee Shane David Hendrikson.

Status report:

After having plenty of evidence to identify suspect RIchard Isaiah Hendrikson as a fraud, a liar and a person who does not properly represent 'Christ' or good law enforcement, the following evidence against him and his 'boss' has accumulated:

1. Suspect claimed he 'hoped' I would be present in my elderly parents house to meet with hin, but as a trained partially disabled police officer I requested to meet in a public place that had better security systems. Suspect Richard is trying to operate like HIllary Clinton and hide his true spirit from public cameras.
2. Suspect  is a trouble-maker in my family system, not a peace-maker or a peace keeper, just like his siblings, Ashley Maria Hendrikson and Eric David Hendrikson. Suspect and his siblings have established a pattern of convincing weak Protestants and Catholics to protect or wrongfully EXCUSE their sins rather than openly rebuke them, however, true prophets and saints are not afraid to openly rebuke their anti-TORAH opponents, especially if they do not even have as much power as Miroslav Satan.
3. Suspect made a false claim and reported to my parents that he  'loves me', even though he is unwilling to meet with me in person in a location safe for both of us. His claim of 'love' is a twisted as a man claiming he loves his wife, then files for divorce after  refusing to go to counseling with her. In such cases, the suspect might be able to deceive others, but is not able to deceive his mother(in my case against Richard Isaiah Hendrikson' just as an anti-Christ male is not able to coerce  his  ex-wife inot trusting him since she knows he proved he DOES NOT love her.
4. Suspect's 'boss' is not the God of Israel, nor is he part of the church of Philadelphia since he does not teach and train his employees to ber peace-makers with their own parents in order toeventually have -peace with GOd' status. Suspect's 'boss' keeps the fool captive with donations to fund his anti-Christ agenda, just as terrorists get funded to continue wars.
5. Suspect is part of an anti-TORAH religious business, which means he is as much of a risk to himself and others as any Muslim or Nazi, even though only a few with courage are brave enought o admit this.
6. Suspect's current image is not able to be reported by me due to his 'failure to appear' status. Suspect exhibits anti-Truth patterns that are similar to the modus operandi of his natural father, his stepfather and his legal father, all of which failed to become peace-makers even though at times they may have APPEARRED to be peacekeepers.
7. Prognosis for the recovery of suspect is very poor, and he is unlikely to make the changes necessary to become a living saint due to the spirit of the boss he has chosen to serve. Since I am an expert in areas of spiritual warfare,competent in local low enforcement and am still a student of HVHY's systems and required behavior for rhose who are not afraid to refer to themselves as Israelites, required non-spy reports get made public to warn those who also might be facing the suspect to reject his notion of love' and to continue patterns that do not excuse SIN in their households.
8. All unrepentant known or unknown criminals (lack of a proper police report often temporarily give criinal suspects an unfair advantage on earth, but such do not have an advantage in angelic realms) and anti-Christ suspects have the opportunity to turn themselves into local law enforcement agencies or to turn their lives over to the author of the 'Old Testament', but only a few will because it is true that only a FEW, will actually attain the status of 'saved by grace'. Whether any court system decides to show you mercy or imposes maximum penalties against you becomes a matter of judgment calls rather than lawlessness.
9. Suspect Richard Isaiah Hendrikson is still causing much pain and suffering to me and to my parents due to his lack of widom and lack of etiqette regarding neutral zone encounters, so be advised he is still not to be called a 'son of God'  but rather a son of perdition. It is unknown to me whether or not he has the power to change his own status before he chooses to return to his unclean and therfore unholy family of anti-Israelites.
10. Suspect just contacted me and said he was embarrassed to meet me in a public place, namely the 'Zest Coffee House' on the UWSP campus. Once agains, he is trying to draw me back into my parent's house and my parents do not need to be present during an attempted peace process since they are not  trained nor good at negotiations, whether union or non-union. I was informed that suspect will be at 224 Georgia Street until 10:23 am and that he will then exit the United States for 2 years. I am waiting to see if my parents redirect him to the neautral zone at the public coffee shop to meet me, his natural mother. (Suspect later made a short appearrance at 'Zest' coffee shop; follow up report pending)

If it had not been for  the kindness and love of God that my godfather and his beautiful wife displayed to me as the current sabbath day began, I might not have had enough wisdom to restore peace with my parents after the weak and beggarly anti-Philadelphia  suspect failed to schedule an appointment with the very woman who is now required to be his accuser and identify him as an anti-commandmentist.  No time for spell checks, but my sentence structure is better than the author of the 'Sandy Koufax' biography.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment