Friday, July 15, 2016

For Sale: #7 Chris Chelios Jersey'

When it's time to buy and sell clothing, it's not a joking matter. After realizing thst Chris Chelios has a serious inferiority complex and lacks the intelligence to talk about religion or politics, he becomes as much of a spiritual loser as Cindy Crawford and John Cusack types.  Real defensemen are not afraid to hear the word 'Israel' of study the prophet Elijah rather than flipflop in Mailbu lines with beach baby bingo bratsI am now willing to sell my game worn ( it was worn by me in a game) 'Chelios #7 Blackhawk' jersey for no less than $2000.00 in cash or to my worst enemy for a lot more than $2000.00.  If I don't get more than my asking price, I might as well keep it for a joke in Advice Lord games and  mentally IL  anti-Halloween Field Marshall Rudolph Richter 'fowl play' station to Stanton games.

If you want to learn about a local hero, find out about Jimmy 'the shepherd' Morris, a man of integrity with the ability to learn in and out of church pews.  NOt all USA military veterans are worthy of the title  'wiseman', but Jim Morris of Knowlton, WI is a man who is trustworthy, kind and he is NOT drawn to trashy immoral conduct areas.  I  reported to Jim Morris on the day I knew I had to leave the presence of a beast named Shane David Hendrikson, and te Jimmy Morris family understood my fears and agreed I had to do whatever it took to protect myself. Jimmy Morris does not boast about his time in Vietnam, but his experience might have taught him to respong properly to a person trying to defend themsleves rather than tell them to return to an evil anti-commandmentist spouse.

Milwaukee's North side story is more important to understand than tstudying Braodway traps like 'West Side Story', since real gangs don't rehearse their lines.  The problem with unjust carnal leaders like Edward Flynn is that he believes in Dr . Suess instead of believing in people like me or in the prophet Nahum.   An accurate defender of France would start to order a ban on beach nudity in order to increase the possibility that demonic spirit will flee their 'turf', but fllthy, immoral nations  are too anti-morality to realize it is their own nation's policies that aggravate situations rather thanbringing peace and safety to their homeland.   Reasonable MODEST dress codes in public areas and in media will more likely cause a Muslim to seek a different target to attack, and such facts are only revealed by peope like me who are courageous enough to align with the sealed saints rather than continue to support or defend lawlessness which is actually making the 'choice to sin' rather than to trust the MOses and the prophets.

Some of my messages have been rejected in Stevens Point, but some people have received my messages.  When people say they will never play for a certain team, they should keep their word or expect to be labeled  as an intentional deceiver, easily deceived, as 'bipolor' or 'double minded and unstable in long-term decision making.

I am still not embarrassed to wear my KRIVOKRASOV jNOrthstar jersey, especially since it has a yellow star on it rather than a yellow rose on it.. A rose is not as good as a head of cabbage during times of real wisdom tests.






No comments:

Post a Comment