Sunday, July 10, 2016

'Five Minutes' Isn't 'About a Half an Hour'

I won't get drawn into the Frank Lloyd Weber blasphemous version on 'Joseph', since the book of Genesis contains the Truth, not strong delusions. The life of Joesph, brother of Benjamin, was not 'Fu and Games' and it is a shame that locals in Stevens POint, WI have tried to make theaccount of Saint Joseph be as trivial and useless as water parks in Wisconsin Dells.

When the son of Theodore R. Jackson made an appearance to attempt to convinve me he 'loved me', I was not convinced but he got over his fear to admit in public that I am his natural mother. Visiting me while I am 'free' instead of forced into a torture chamber that the state of Wisconsin has ;abeled 'mental health facilities' should have been a reason for my son to rejoice, but instead he remained as hard-hearted and anti-Israelite as Thomas Wahl or Roland Hendrikson, and the following  report is necessary for my personal history book:

1. My only living son was not easily identified by me until he spoke. He appeared to be slightly obese and nervous.   I congratualted him for overcoming one of his fears, and the convrsation coninued in a fashion no less dangerous than a suspect talking to free legal counsel before a scheduled court appearrance; in other words, we are practically complete strangers at this point in history.

2. I tried to establish his level of spiritual growth or genuine interest in had facts and science by asking him if he was interested in the stones of the tribes of Israel, and he quickly denounced any nterest in such a PERFECT topic for 2 people who claim to believe in the 'Bible'.  This indicated he was still an uneducated opponent with about as much power over me as as my former dog, 'GOrbachev'. I knew when he left I would be sad, might never see him again and that while he was in my care he was treated better and been protected better than anyone who has ever signed up for the United States military under the current administration.

3.  My son allotted me only 5 minutes, but that got extended to about ten minutes of his political time, since he does not care about the facts and prophesy of the tribes of Israel. He claimed he did not receive the email I sent to him about a month ago offering choices of places to attempt to reach peace and meet his grandhildren, but those could have been deleted by his wife. I stated I would resend the email.

4. I asked him what he wanted to talk about and he described his 3 children in a positive manner; he did not  mention his wife, and in the past he had given 'glowing reports' of her.

5. I asked him who his 'boss' was and he gave me no answer, which increased my lack of trust in his motives or his integrity.  Maybe he should have said ' the president of France', but instead, he thinks he does not have to account to anyone other than to himself. II reminded him that Simon Bourne had been his past supervisoer, and reminded him that on his 1st anniversary I had tried to show support for his marriage, but that kindness was NEVER RECIPRICATED and as a result his father filed for divorce from me. When immediate family does not care about a divorce, there is no reason to exhibit mercy toward the hard-hearted uncaring family members.  They reaped what they sowed into my life, and such is part of spiritual laws.

6. He asked if I was still living in Michigan, and I let him know i would not be moving alone again. He asked if I was going to move closer to my parents, but that seemed like an illogical question that I might have redirected to him, but I chose not to. My parents have one son nearby and often are as anti-Moses as their Jesuit pope.

7. My son did not offer me any hope of meeting his children, and when he claimed his oldest daughter knew Jesus CHrist as her personal Lord and savior, I asked if she knew Yehovah, and my son scoffed at the name of my God and at the notion . He wrongly believes that his French line is more important than my Hebrew abilities and knowledge of history and prophesy.

8. Lastly, I informed him that he should clear up his juvenile reputation by returning to Milwaukee and confessing to the proper authorities that he fabricated the account of his 'attempted abduction' while he was known as Richard Edwin Ortiz and while he was a student at Saint Jude's school in Milwaukee county. HE claimed that did not matter anymore and mentioned 'statute of limitations' but reported felonies do not expire until they are cleared. There is a time limit to REPORT a crime, but prosecution could occur at anytime especially if additional evidence or additional witnesses come forth.

9. I told him that I had achieved one of my goals because I forwarded information necessary to clear up a reported felony.  My son laughed at my goal, but I have no interest in going in his direction or seeing just who he has seated at his 'goal line', since he is still going in the wrong direction and continues to spurn the commandment of HVHY.

10. Since I was facing the cameras, what I said and did should be well documented, and I allowed my son to give me a hug before he left to serve his anti-Israel gods again. He, like SHane David Hendrikson, has committed crimes that any police officer who is GOOD knows should lead to their arrest, but apathy when crimes are committed by family members or by employees against business owners is often ignored or mishandled as poorly as 'black on black crimes'.

If I do not return to Stevens POint for the feat of Tabernacles, it is because I f will choose to go to an area where what I do will be appreciated rather than tolerated. The people in East Pointe, Detroit will pro probably be more excited about my safe return to their humble church than my own son or parents. Sad truth does not need to be concealed, and I am still winning the war against drugs in my own life of sorrows intermingled with comforters and joy knowing that I love Yehovah and his laws, even when it is difficult to uphold them properly.

Diisgusting 'country music' is what I have tolerated as I sit in the Cousin's sub shop in Stevens POint today, the 5th day of the 4th month of the biblical year. Liars sometimes get rich selling musical records, and I still hate liars for a very good reason.

6.

No comments:

Post a Comment