Saturday, June 8, 2024

2019 vision: go test 'Semper Paratus' record keeper, Russell E. Dash


Getting a 'go' in cribbage isn't as difficult as obeying an order to 'go and sin no more '.

Here's 6 non-Rocky in-QUIZ-ition questions that don't involve black trash,  Schlitz, Pabst, Dr. Pepper  in Greeley, Colorado:

1. Whose USCG signal is 417, since it is not Jason Arnott?

2. Why does signal number 445 matter to Melba J. Crisp and not Nicole Breton?

3. Would Joshua D. Wine, USCG signal number 605, trust Connor McDavid #97 repetitive spitting procedures, listing #190, Daniel H. Cost second hand non-wall reports  or listing number 660, Gregory A. McLamb 's banking balance skills to help him decipher between Coffin Ridge and Roberto Gallo's level of business integrity?  It might be intelligent for Rusell E. Dash to audibly read Psalm 90 before making such an important monetary investigation choice without a bottle of Delallo product 072368569901 to consult rather than Mattel '8 Ball' made in China. 

4. Who's Isaac Brush area code name is SOULMATE 1179 if Mark J. Brass is not SOULMATE 1179?🦆

5. Would Russell E. Dash ever be known as 'Dash Riprock' or would he prefer to be known as 'Dash bored' or be known as an only having an 'alternative hyphen' LiFe stile in raft 29301.

6.  How does the local municipal security training of Philip Quigley  from Milwaukee Police Sgt. Gerald Dunning differ from the federal training that USCG listing number 1000, Eric A. Quigley, received from an anti-Costner  citizen?

Any other  problems can be directed to 475B, GregoryW. Peck or to 404, Christopher A. Culpepper but I am not sure if they would solve it as properly as I might solve it or if Peck&Culpepper rather consult their their listing 256 of Aaron W. Demo or listing 1227 Justin R. Gear.

If I wrote a report of what I did today, only USCG listing #1044, Daniel J. Every's body, might believe me while not under any oath of office. I certainly didn't hand out any more 'Craig Ludwig hockey 'cards.

Do stop believing lies. No person gains knowledge nor shows discernment by encouraging or watching fireworks displays.

Here's my own challenge: 

I'll take a cribbage board and mark off one day 'per' hole until about 4 months have passed and what is known as the period between Yom Teruah and Yom Kippur will arrive. What I will accomplish in those cribbage days is up to me, but my position in 2024 will be immensely different and IMPROVED from my position in October of 1994.  I'll think about that, knowing there are many of my enemies have fled from me because I chose to align with  אלעליון   , not with 'Jesus Christ'. The way of יהוה  I cannot control.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment