Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Work Order

 "If you won't work side by side with me or for me to improve conditions, I can't work for you and thus, I am forced to work against you.  As your adversary, I  will eventually become an enemy or friend in order to prevent a stalemate."

            - Work, Place and Time Piece Monitor 

♜    ♛  ♞♜

Now do you more fully understand  what  להה  means ?  I'll even be non-secretive enough to advise when my 'views' reaches 52455 and you can decide if Cedar Rapids, Iowa or the Ramat Gan section of Tel Aviv looks holier to artificial intelligence; since no human or 'object of detraction' can be in more than 1 location at an identical time.

52403 and counting..... 🔐

Is the lady who chooses 'Chicago Faucets' smarter than the woman who chooses "Steinway upright'?

Now trending: Robert Dawn, Stephen Talbot & Florence Bush



No comments:

Post a Comment