Thursday, February 3, 2022

USA Route 62: Landon's Route, not My Anti-218 Route

When preparing to achieve a good goal against an NFL minimum of 53 adversaries plus their coaching staff, a quarterback and a wide receiver will have to be more honorable than 'Red Bennett and Fred Thornton' of the Mayfield Cobras in their method of operation. They might have to be a bit more like the actor who helped Larry Mondelo and Theodore Cleaver get cleared of criminal theft charges  tied to Friend's Lake Boat #37.

My 'umworthy of any mercy' opponents in this battle are the 218 USA congressional representative who have murder in their heart and recently overpowered 211 Republicans who have enough of an unseared conscience to realize that abortion is murder of an innocent human being, not something to smirk about with Biden, Whitmer and Pelosi's murderous mindsets toward real human babies. Since I have to go on offense to TRY to achieve a good goal, I need other teammates willing to position themselves as a running back, a wide receiver or  halfback at least as talented as David Ortiz was 1 month ago, long after retiring from MLB with 2,,472 hits. 

If I don't achieve a 1st down or a touchdown in 4 attempts as a quarterback of ♠'s,  I'll let someone like Charlie Batch or Daunte Culpepper, Kerry Antoneiwicz, Thomas Best or Ben Roethlisberger take over my QB spot, admit I didn't complete a pass before I move myself to club& golf course. 

I now have to prepare by reading and listening to the book of Yermiyahu (Yeremiah) and being sure of what the opposition has trying to prevent me from achieving a good goal, knowing full well that my current goal is determined by ME to receive a civil telephone text and telephone call from my son, not a heart transplant from a pig or a  box with a kind card and  gifts from his Christian family. Yes, I know there might be some people on my team who refer to themselves as a 'Christian', but will those people be flexible enough to believe the prophet Yeremiyah was a true prophet who trusted in Yehowah, and thus did not fall to a sword bearer  like the sons of  King Hezekiah?  Of course, I know that I don't understand a lot of what Yeremiyah experienced before he wrote what he did, but I still trust his morality and alignment with Yehowah to be genuine.  Because I have some Ojibwe allies, I am choosing to translate  הוה  to YeHowah for this battle and the upcoming football 'downs'.

Of course, I will not do that which is contrary to the USA constitution during my attempt to make my next of kin stop fearing conflict of  LORD interest and stop fearing a telephone conversation. I do have 2 children who are considered full siblings and my next of kin, and whether the dead & innocent resurrects and the living & guilty dies off, I do not know yet.

I suspect Mark Becker, a central Wisconsin counselor who assisted me when I was unnecessarily attacked in and out of courtrooms,  would be more likely to understand my perseverance than ex-husbands or children who would not even set foot into Mark Becker's office because Mark Becker did not claim to be a 'Christian' . I chose Mark Becker because he did not believe that medicating a person is the way to solve conflict, anxiety,  mood extremes  and depression within the human body, and as a trained D.A.R.E. officer that is an important and admirable quality. I have relatives whom I love and speak with that do not share my position on resisting pills to make conflict in their life SEEM to be less evident, and their choice to take pills is not enough to make me exclude them even though I do not believe they are as reliable or trustworthy as a sober person who rejects any reliance on mind-altering substances that certainly do seem to sear the conscience and induce behaviors that are unacceptable in the King&Queen of Clubs course..

🏈   Consider this month 61 of the tribulation if you prefer to believe that it can no longer be month 11.  Pray for me if you like, as 195 Left side Yczequie pointer day is going to start at sundown with Sergei Krivokrasov and Fred Berry still in my 'made in Milwaukee' bowling frame of mind/

Failure is possible, so ,my heart is as prepared as Zilpah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment