Thursday, February 3, 2022

Same Venue, Different Ball Courses

Over the past weekend, I saw hockey player #11 take a huge hit from a Chicago Bruin, so hard that he was unable to get up off ice for several minutes. When he did arise, in my opinion he was disoriented, physically wavering and should have been removed from the 'conflict' by his coach, but he wasn't removed. Another parent from the team that lost to the Chicago Bruins claimed that #11 often takes hits that hard, saying 'That happens all the time to him.' It didn't look like he was faking his wavering. slowed movements so in a way, that coach was abusing an athlete with the athletes consent. I liked the team, but disagreed with the coach's decision to protect the athlete after a very hard hit that clearly disorientated him.

Now that I admitted I failed against the king&queen of ◆'s, whether or not I meet their new imported jack depends on their new Indian jack. When considering advice from a person with no experience of even owning a property to upkeep and an admitted inability to face conflict, that person needs some new leadership in his life with or without his Indian jack, not more of the same teachings that led him to be unable to face conflict or changes that would make some good goals possible.

I had considered writing this as a 'private letter' to a person I care about and who trusted me enough to admit he cannot handle conflict and yet doesn't trust me with his mailing address so writng a private letter to him is impossible due to his desicion to remain fearful or some sort of unwanted appearance from me in person.  In the past 12 years, I've not gone to places where it was clear I was not welcome nor was my business appreciated in, and if 12 years of good 'no restraining order required' behavior doesn't make my adversary trust me with his mailing address, it's his responsibility to desire changes within himself. Maybe he's been trusting a counselor who is too liberal and doesn't think parents and children should spend time together. My goal with my parents is to BE CONSISTENT with them by telephoning them once per week and spending at least 1 week per year with them in person, and those should be good goals for any child who doesn't have a parent in prison or a parent that is some sort of devious drug-dealer pushing a state of animosity toward natural parent/child affections.

Conflict is a part of life and stops occurring when you are dead. My conflict might be to exercise or forgo exercising to become a victim of obesity; I face that conflict and choose to exercise. My conflict had been whether to request for a mailing address or P.O. Box number to reach out to the person who admitted handling conflict properly is not possible for him now and his supervisor should know that . Every job I've taken required an ability to resolve conflict, yet an intentionally escaping conflict resolution is a mental disease.  I have a neighbor who will blow his snow onto my walking paths when I am not looking, but when I am present he shows he's capable of moving snow within his own boundaries. Sadly, I often just have to do extra shoveling because of his lack of consideration to resolve the conflict rather than repeat past requests to a sneaky. Italian hot-head.  As  homeowner or a renter, conflict resolution skills are required and when no cooperation is occurring between 2 parties, sometimes 'fight or flight' choices are forced if the situation gets unbearable.

When people perched in 'authority' roles fail to assist in  conflict resolution upon request, they deserve dishonorable mention. A paid pastor is no different than one of the 218 Congressional pro-abortion devils if he refuses to try to make a bad divorce or family conflict situation less tense.  Because Brian Berg of Plover is clearly not a man willing deter divorce attorneys from doing more damage to a broken family, I will report truthfully again that he and his type of Christianity business associates did not seem to think it was part of their duty or job description to assist a couple( who had donated much to their Christianity business over the course of several years) in property division in order to avoid attorney involvment. .Based on his own job description pf 'pastor' and not police officer, he should have been willing and able to face such a task as a matter of conflict resolution. Thus, if conflict resolution is not in your sack of abilities, don't trust people like Brian Berg of Woodlands Church to retrain you properly.

Suppose a couple adopts a dog, yet has not intention of trusting me with that dog in person. I, who supposed I'll never be trusted by the dog owner LOGICALLY does think , 'Why should I hear about a dog I can never connect with?'  Should such a thought hurt the  couple that adopted the dog? Nope, because it's truth that they chose to occur, and they are hurting themselves but blaming the hurt on me, someone who might want to befriend the dog and show interest in it's abilities. I suppose the same could be said if the dog was a child, and the news of the acquisition had been made public ON THE INTERNET prior to the fearful and untrusting couple's announcement of their acquisition to a person they don't want nor do they think they'll ever need in their family gatherings.  Should they then expect that person to develop a dislike for their attitude or allow that person to cope with the family rejection in their own way, even though the goal of that person was to develop a more consistent relationship with their next of kin?

When changing ball perspective, I will first go to a 4 or 5 series football perspective tackling the concept of working with a new quarterback, with me as a wide receiver, before I go to a golf ball perspective. I'll refer to that as the spade series; something even Javier Cornejo or Michael Korducki could understand. The spade series is connected to a brown agate in a geology deck legend I am fond of.

After that short series ,I will become like the golf ball, not a bowling pin and I'm  going from the diamonds suit which is too HARD to work against  to a club suit, something connected to beryl and malachite in decks of cards that have a legend.

Moses did have conflict resolution skills. If you read the prophecy of Yermyahu involving plagues and sword dispensation, the sword is NOT GOOD, but was sent  as  curse to those who refused to believe YaHowah's plan of sanctification. Go ahead and face the fact that person who claims he brings a sword not only will not bring peace to a family, but that his reaping is targeted toward those who rejected the warnings from Yermyahu and who had no desire in their heart to be trained or have gain a heart of flesh by Yehowah's team and prophesied by Yzequiel.

If you don't trust me or think I'm competent enough to improve your ability to face conflict, do not read any more of my writings.  Changes and improvement require an ability to be manipulated  into a safer  position as a chiropractor might try to do with consent to a person who's own rigidity is causing them unnecessary pain and suffering.  In contrast to what I am going to attempt to adjust& correct in a person who's fear of conflict with me or others is crippling them to the point they should withdraw from jobs that require such skills, intubation is a form of forced bodily coercion.

I'm not afraid to reveal my intentions, and my  Biblical teacher is the prophet Yermiyahu now.


No comments:

Post a Comment