Monday, February 7, 2022

International Sword Conflict 1: T-Mobile Hot Pink Electronic Error

 Receiving correction is preferable to remaining in error. Jeremiah 7:28 makes mention of the need for correction.

After bowling a  relaxing 161 on behalf of 'Al-MUHMEET' Squad 61, I became forced to face 2 conflicts when I arrived at my mailbox . In order to clean up my USPS mailbox from intentional or unintentional error, I have to do more than nothing.  The first conflict, possibly resolved enough for me to get to a 2nd down situation without fumbling, has been caused by T-Mobile's sloppy business department. I received mail for a  person that is not part of my household, so I first stopped in to a T-Moblie retail location to try to get the matter corrected in person. The retail store referred me to a customer service number of 888-211-4727, and it took far more than 15 seconds to complete a pass to an unseen 'supervisor'. After being told numerous times that without an account number, I could not get the mailing and unwanted solicitation information at my address changed I eventually asked for a supervisor. After giving them the name in error at my address, namely causing mailing from Pompano Beach, FL to be sent to my house rather than  to be left at address of 190 Hoover Avenue in Plover, WI  where the person 'worships', T-Mobile not only claimed they can remove my address from their mailing list but they also gave me the account # of the problem causer, which seems very careless on the part of T-Mobile.

When data bases are loaded with errors, numbers eventually deceive, so I do not even want my enemy, T-Mobile, to have incorrect information on their address data base which makes me a merciful enemy of T-Mobile.  T-Mobile is forcing out employees who have decided they do not want to become part of a Fauci experiment, and thus I am resisting T-Mobile because T-Mobile is as evil as Joseph Biden when medical rights in the workplace are being ignored or worse, eliminated.  

Richard Hendrikson of Menomonee, WI  might not care what  his daughter Audrey Hendrikson has to do with Chucky Hepburn, but I do care enough about incorrect information to try to correct  improper mailing addresses & business  manipulation problems before it spreads like pestilence at 3rd down. I don't have to be happy when correction matters are in progress, but claiming I can't handle conflict won't improve a conflict or dissuade it's presence. Attempting t resolve conflict with businesses is a way to practice conflict resolution in situations tougher than dividing hosta roots.

Conflict #2 cropped up from 'CHEWY.COM', and their inaccurate information is similar to 'Bath and Body Works' data base. 

Before I start a 2nd down attempt to pass a rod of correction toward or away from CHEWY.com, I am going to expose a problem with Florida case law and information from 'Trellis'. According to 'Trellis law', Manuel Hendrikson of Florida had a case not against Robin but  against 'Mohawk', a Delaware company, filed in 2009 which seemed to carry on until about 2013. Now there are at least 2 entities possibly known as 'Manuel Hendrikson' but the entity that filed against Mohawk in 2009 (according to Trellis records which might be incorrect) would be much older than 5 years old now. I will provide the case number of that Mohawk matter in a 3rd down matter, maybe enough information to help someone else prepare to divide doubled up names properly. 

The 2nd down obstacle is known as 'famine' and 3rd down obstacle is known as 'pestilence' when referring to ordered references within the book of Yermiyahu.  How then is what has been dealt with against T-Mobile been a 1st down sword conflict? Well, if you have ever seen fencing, a sword sometimes looks like a huge, sharp needle rather than a  wide-edged type of blade.  T-Mobile employees have recently been forced to flee from the needled sword or get stabbed with it to retain some income for awhile; those who fled the needle-point sword of experimental injections will face another conflict, and hopefully again choose to do what is correct in the eyes of Yehowah.  T-Mobile is worse than Kroger, but I am boycotting both of those businesses because their board of directors and human resources departments are behaving wickedly in a manner as cruel as tossing Yerimiyahu into a mired pit.

 Ideally, the USPS will take corrective actions at their level too; I do not want mail that is not intended for me to be received by me; such is good football protocol mindset.  In my opinion, intentionally providing a false address to any business AND/OR failing to correct an addressee error after being notified by the recipient  should now be considered tampering with the U.S. mail. Businesses have a duty to be good neighbors, and having a  correctable correct data base is part of being a responsible and realistic neighbor.

If this is a 1 house or 2 house matter, beware of a rockslide effect. There is no John Trump in Tess LaCrosse.  Mohawk is also known as a bus line in Madison, WI and I do wonder how many people have injected intentionally false information into data systems that might actually prevent a real defense system from protecting the person who intentionally injected falsehood into a 'machine' with no conscience nor ability to decipher a liar from a truthful witness.

Kevin Rodgers did not direct the Milwaukee Trade&Techinical high School orchestra, so be careful if you refer to this as Cushite history month.   191 assists (A) is not the same as 191 losses(L). I now need to prepare for the 191 left side day of my Yczeq^al remembrance plan of action and reaction testing.

I am not the person that incited the conflict with T-Mobile today, but the conflict needed to be faced in a manner allowed by existing laws. Not making any attempt to resolve conflicts with T-Mobile's inaccurate data is not a good option for any person who's alert enough to notice T-Mobile's serious errors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment