Friday, February 23, 2024

Sew long with Monticello Rose, YShIYH Chapter 63

Is PROKAZNY a real word?

2nd book of John doesn't influence me anymore, so I'll manage and survive without it.  13 verses of rather vague content, based on the lack of commandment keeping within Christianity, aren't enough instructions to complete sanctification nor to attain 'level  זכה  ' . 

I'm  not a little child anymore.  

It's possible I've been deceived by this computer site. It's possible no one else has actually been able to read the contents other than the employees of 'Blogger' and I suppose that is the option of the 'site developer'. I've written letters that I hoped would get to my associates when I was in serious trouble while in the state of Israel and subjected to the cruelty of arrogant things like Rico Cortez, the male who never behaved like a man, even in the presence of his irrational buddy, Monte Judah.

What if I assisted my enemies more than the people I had hoped to target with the perspective I've shared in the form of 'output' from my M as in memory section. The Christians should  then have to applaud me for blessing my enemies, but  they didn't and they chose to hide in their  businesses offices, ignoring me as Mary Ball and canning jars never did.

Even a lid does not ignore the person who handles it. It responds when it is dropped and it relocates when it is handled.  The rubber gasket ridge of a canning lid might be able to handle a 2nd sealing process better than an arrogant business would handle a valid complaint against the hypocrisy of their employees.  

I view today, Adar 13, differently than Jewish partiers do. I noticed George Washington died on December 14, 1799 and that 12/14 combo gave me more insight into the south and west side of Madison Wisconsin. Mary Ball was not a Butler, and George Washington had 1/2 brothers that might have hated him, loved him or tolerated him.  I do know that the signature of George Washington was extremely beautiful and artistic, unlike the throngs of unintelligent youths being ejected from USA schools now without even learning how to read or write cursive. I'd say that William J. Clinton was initiated the worst from of anti-family traditions and still has a mind so deplorable that he's a asp when compared to the spirit of George Washington, DOB 2/22/1732.

I remembered George Washington yesterday and my grandmother.   I'm sure that Mary Ball and my grandmother had many similar characteristics as they approached a church, a kitchen, a barn or a garden and I'll be thankful to move downstream from where my grandmother's cows were watered.

63 as Europium is tough to locate. Chris Archer of Raleigh, N.C. had 63 wins, not 65 wins. When you back in '63' like 'Oh What a Night' mentions, don't let the disgusting Brad Marchand types fool you.  There is a way to approach the number 63 with dignity and whether or not a St. Louis Blues member labeled NEIGHBOURS was chosen for his work ethic or his name is unknown, but  63 was slapped onto his jersey.  What do 4 corners mean when squad 63 is tested rather than squad 36?

                                                           🌹    HC-63 Monticello Rose  🍷

                              ________________________________________________________________

                                  2.      David Akers                yards           points          Paul F. Stanton    22     

                                             human   height    <     63     inches     63    >   amberjack   length

                                  24  Christopher Archer         wins          elections       Richard S. Artison  ?

                                  ____________________________________________________________

                                                                  Port Huron police tags 062

                                                                    

I don't know what Richard Artison's badge number was when he was a Milwaukee County deputy.

George Washington lived 67 years; maybe I won't even complete 63 years but I'm certainly not afraid to be buried with respect rather than being tossed into a horrific Obama&Biden  filled with aborted baby parts and the cancerous body of a former co-worker of mine named Roy 'Chako' Benford who recently died at age 60.

I wonder if Chako's cancer was exacerbated by needled injections with false advertising paid for by the United States government.   Sometime the questions we wonder about are never answered, so answer the questions that you can, such as ' who is your real mother?'' or "why didn't your father have to pay child support when Milwaukee police officers had to?"

Maybe I'll learn how to raise chickens in Wisconsin someday and never again have Mrs. Timothy Stroik as an anti-sabbath, unthankful, anti-D.A.R.E. program neighbor anymore.  I certainly can't claim to be Mercury and it's not my goal to weigh in at 200.591,  so I'll leave a portion of בראשית  chapter 49 word behind, instead of 14 NHL goals:

                                                                          אָנִיָה

Strongs G591 could be hurtful or beneficial, depending on what gets dispensed and allocated to the receiver that isn't always hand-held.  📞            🐸 

                                         

                                                                               


No comments:

Post a Comment