Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Jacinth's 12th year placement: two 99's don't have to become 198

Humans develop and destroy, but humans have never created anything. I repent for the times I used the word 'create' rather than 'develop' when describing any works of humanity.

The state of Israel is shaped like the tail of a dog that has been chopped off along the coast of Gaza. After the 6th year of reviewing Hebrew words of the Scriptures, this is my last lap past 2132's olive tree reference, which doesn't have any Benjamin Moore codes beside it. You can't drink house paint, and olives are wondrous, natural pearls not limited to the state of Israel that appear in many shades of black,  green , gold, scarlet and white; which is actually the sweetest variety. 

You might be typically unthankful  as a robot though I have taken  the time to learn and teach again, but that is your sin, not mine.

It would be easier to teach others in person what I am going to express here, but many uppities and guilty, unrighteous adults prefer extreme difficulties rather than humbling themselves and appearing in person to compensate a victim or thank their 'helping hand' in person.

"The 2042 eclipse of 8/23 ( remember Davey Solokov) will pass from the left index finger and enter the current  border area of the northern United States in Montana, then the palm crease closest to the fingers becomes a  type of night line that continues into night after the eclipse is not visible in the USA anymore. The eclipse sighting ends rather than begins at the area of the palm crease line that has a tiny twig split below the 2nd and 3rd; that highest palm crease is disconnected from the palm creases of the 2017 and 2023 eclipse paths that go through the Bend, Oregon  nearer to the wrist.   Some of us might be alive 18 years from now . "    If you heard the former sentences of this paragraph while overhearing a conversation, it might not make any sense at all until someone like me demonstrates the interesting concept of how a 'hand to eclipse' map course can be 

 Look at your left hand palm as my friend Mohammed instructed me to do a couple of weeks ago. Then look at the patterns of the past 2 solar eclipses where their paths intersected in the Bend, Oregon area. The lower path curves down to San Antonio, Texas towered the middle wrist and the outer edge of the 'pinky' is Milwaukee now as another eclipse is 48 days away. Do you know what the 5th commandment it? Those who are not on being cruelly pressured by household members, fell we employees or demonic political criminals  are more likely to appear sane not others. Those  who are swallowing unsafe, toxic concoctions with a $ sign attached  often become irrational, become unresponsive and able to defend themselves or do not react safely to counter-attack  during a dangerous situation provoked by wicked warlocks and experienced witches.  ' I  am not dead, nor deaf, nor blind to those who are physically near me but to others who belittle me  I am nothing more than a contrived cartoon character or a toy shaped like a snowman.  

If I placed the palm of my left hand up 22 inches over a USA map 20 X 12 in dimensions, the dotted lines I marked as eclipse lines lined up due to perspective of oversight, not tunnel-vision.*

Expand your 'hand' map  beyond common Michigan limitations. View the base of your left hand while facing north.  Wausau, according to the left palm map, now has it's legend at the valley between the  left ring finger and the pinky finger. What are the 6th and 7th commandments?  Should commandments 6 and 7, as vocalized in the past by Charlton Heston's reaction figures,  be done away with because someone else decided to obey rather than reject those good behavioral expectations?   If I refuse to be adulterous or refuse to be a thief, does that mean everyone else can be adulterous and thieves  once I choose to obey those statutes? Irrational preachers,  whether wealthy and impoverished, have uttered intentional lies unto the lovers of dogs , raw oyster bars and chitterlings in their midst.  Whether the left ring finger is 2nd or 4th or oddly 9th with palms down is subjective  in  numbering systems, and might best be viewed as a 7th finger when both palms are up and counting your fingers from right to left. 

*Do not forget the eclipse path lines on your left hand and consider your housing position  if it is within that left palm map legend. Maybe the tummy reaches out to Hawaii and the left pointer reaches up to Alaska, but my map can't verify that perspective. As a matter of perspective, the west parts of Lake Superior where Wisconsin and Minnesota meet seems to go across the location where a wedding ring is traditionally worn .  Without the blessings of all four parents of an engaged couple, rarely will  a bride and groom  have more joys than sorrows.  When a foundation is set, it is beneath, not above the roof top. When your left hand is palm up, the stone on your ring is hidden, but not eliminated. Agates from Lake Superior are often exquisite, yet  are disregarded  as rubble by fools who rather suck on pork rinds and Twizzlers than examine a natural agate.

Suppose you take your right palm to do another test with the palm lines my Muslim friend claims had the name of Allah in. You'd have to face the south over the same  map and in my test case, I situated Bend, Oregon  with the palm/eclipse path lines that intersect between my thumb and pointer; my arm had to be completely vertical rather than horizontal, with my elbow situated approximately over Winnepeg, Manitoba. Such a right 'palm up' formation while  facing south with the hand near my right cheek is similar to what Hitler had his troops do or how a showy waiter might carry a platter, rather than the 'water's up' move  Gideon's  chosen men opted for when I  tested the left palm lines.  Maybe the middle finger reaches out to Hawaii, but I can't establish that perspective with the. paper maps that I am using.  This is not trivial information I can keep to myself, since I did not create my palm lines nor any continents, nor did I plan the paths of eclipses. 

H5347 is the word for a female coupled with a male; that is  a derived number attached to a necessary term that defines a natural female, not a male nor transgendered homosapien. H4753 is the word for myrrh, not a docked dog tail nor dog shit scraped into a plastic bag by the servant of a dog.

 I'm not a seller of diamonds anymore, and not interesting in owning any more than I already have.  There was a day when I was so impoverished because a corrupt court had prevented me from access to my earned income that I sold a customized diamond ring for less than $400.00 to Wickersham jewelry in central Wisconsin so that I'd have some cash to buy food to keep in the motel room I rented after a Neo-Nazi from Wittenberg invaded my house.  If my high school class ring hadn't been stolen by a black Catholic male who was acclaimed as some sort of saint by the Milwaukee Journal-Snntinal because he could swim in a chlorinated prison,  I would have fasted rather than sell than yellow gold ring that I earned the money to buy by working at McDonald's near Marquette University.  If that Jackson person who stole my class ring with amethyst claims to be under the authority of Jehovah or El Elyon or AL ILYON, he can't be forgiven unless he replaces it or compensated me for it at current market value plus a 20% penalty. 🐀 If he does not want to remain within יהוה's  protective law system, he'll go steal from others as putrid rat gnawing away at a building trying to destroy it.  Beware of slippery-tongued men that restrict the name Jehovah or YHoWH  or יהוה to a  cap on their head or clothing bout and sold with an insignia that will eventually get tossed into the trash.   

I'm not sure if Mohammed would agree with the prior paragraph.

Ho-WAH!   🏹

I was at a tavern where 4 televisions were on, all on different channels. The east television, closest to 53, had golf on it; the west television had female gymnastics on it; basketball and hockey were in the middle.

Who remembers when the USA media and NFL hypocrites were 'outraged' by Randy Moss, fully clothed, only making a completely legal move known as a 'FAKE. MOON'.  Meanwhile, whorish females strut about in a form of gymnastic suit nakedness and the media applauds and encourages their deplorable,lewd displays excessively worse and more deplorable than anything I've seen Randy Moss do on any football field.  

Randy Moss didn't do any 'fake gun' moves like James Costa Jr. did toward me in a threatening manner and the Everest Metro police in Wisconsin didn't think there was any cause of concern about James Costa's trigger move toward me but as usual, Marathon County officials were WRONG and either lacked discernment  or thought my Bible-reading life wasn't important enough to be protected and the cops did nothing other than tell me James Costa, Jr.'s conduct wasn't  disorderly or worthy of a fine.

The golf channel had athletes that were dressed far more decently than any gymnast; there is no such thing as an innocent female gymnast, and parents that allow their daughters to do such lewd moves in front of an audience certainly are more unladylike than the character known as 'Scarlett O-Hara'.

I thought about keeping this report to myself, but the hypocrisy level of the United States of America and other pro-Olympic 'cunt trees' has become too much of a burden to retain in my 'N' as in neutral zone and hence, I am either going on offense against gymnastics or going on defense for male football team uniforms.  None of my strategies will be anywhere near as horrific as international terrorist and paid USA hate speech  official known as South Carolina's Lindsey Graham.

Why hate Russians that are decent and obey the laws of their nation and love the criminals such as Mitch McConnell, pedaphiles, illegal aliens and Joseph Biden ruining the United States of America?

Make sure you are dressed much better than a female gymnast; the media won't cover what I just reported as an obvious discrimination against Randy Moss and the vain repetitions of  irrational, unjustified anti-Russian terorist style hate speech   by Lindsey Graham.

These home NOON games were at Lambeau Field in 2023:   3,  8,  9,  11 and 15.  That schedule was devised by extremely influential businessmen.  I don't fill out gambling cards, nor have I ever exhibited obsessive compulsive behaviors with an electronic device such as is now plaguing school age children of all ages and pathetic adults who know nothing about self or community defenses anymore. Certainly there are  schedules such as the lunar,  solar and associated eclipses far more important to be aware of than the multitude of unconstitutional schedules provided by the beasts of the Internal Revenue Service that the typical illegal alien will blatantly disregard while buying and selling drugs or waiting for their stolen funds to arrive in the palms of their greedy, lazy hands being lifted up by reprobates such as Gavin Newsom and their fellow lazy, greedy man, Mr. Joseph Biden.

This memorandum anything like the 1979 speech I gave to my fellow Milwaukee Trade and Technical high school classmates and the parents of those Trojans, yet I have completed 13 years of a daily study of Hebrew words listed alphabetically in Strong's concordance, being diligent and serious in this area of study considering  the  12th year setting of   לשם  .

I'll rest in peace as scheduled, but not in Canada's Peace River.  2 X 99 is 198; allow James Reimer and Joseph Schobert to  combine as 4753 or 5347. Both of those men understand defense and have been sent to work in conditions not nearly as deplorable as I have worked in to provide earned income for my dependents in past years. Both seem to have chosen their spouse carefully and had more success as a head of their household than any of my former  husbands ever had.

The 11th theoretical reset placement of jacinth is not a laughing matter, but is Revelation chapter 21 really worth getting studied anymore if the earlier chapters have not yet been fulfilled and the book of YCZQAL is continually ignored as too complicated or 'done away with' by a person whom some refer to as their master deserving of worship?  Freemasons lodge in all denominations from what I've seen, so when 'they' are viewed as an individual, a Freemason can't be excluded from some CHANCE to comply with AL ILYON or with YHVH.  Freemasons have served me breakfast when my daughter-in-law refused to for over a decade.  The term love is now merely a surname of a Green Bay Packer quarterback who dresses much better than any female gymnast , beach volleyball whore or competitive swimmer.  

Does X=10 now?  Viking 8 jersey was easier to steal from me than a stove or an icebox that I inherited, yet Wittenberg, Wisconsin graduates decided to steal  an icebox and maybe the Viking 8 jersey also that never had the name LONGWELL on it.   Cousins matter, but parents and grandparents should matter even more than cousins when connections are chosen to be repaired and valued or severed and discarded as 'nominal value' trinkets less important than a T-Mobile device.

7th place isn't last place of 12 brothers, no matter who your mother is.  Whether of not Dinah is your full sister is more important than. being wrong about jacinth's connection to גד.  🦅

Read Yermiyahu 49, and be aware that the word 'king' in the 1st verse might be an extremely erroneous translation involving  troubling events of the Ammonites.  I've given  others plenty to consider when studying your left palm and the Texas to Ohio to  New England path of the next eclipse, and I am astounded by the signs in my palm revealing the path of genuine, non-faked, anti-NASA eclipses.   When deeply astounded as I have been today,  behavior is usually significantly altered and thus regular activities  are wisely  negated for a period of time for the sake of the MIND process.  I know how to use my own 'sick days', which aren't scheduled on a regular basis.

I'm thankful for my parents and teachers who have pruned  my literary skills enough to keep my shrub of library branches functional.  My parents are more worthy of my respect and honor than the unfaithful members  of  the body of G-D are.  Meanwhile, anti-abortion groups in the England are being fined plenty of pounds simply for displaying something as beautiful as 'Thou shalt not murder' while the beasts of the UK and Gretchen Whitmer supporters groom up female gymnasts to become whorish shows for lesbians, pedaphiles and King Herod types.

You might compare the race splits between the USA's Simeon Rice and Canada's Michael Vernon on February 24, 2024.  As for me and my MIND, I will remembering my grandmother as well as George Washington while considering  the term  זכה ( as in the audibles of Zachary and Zakaryah)  on February 22, 2024, whether in pure darkness or in pure light or roving as a house cat above the impure and very polluted grounds of unholy Michigan.

Bumblebee men can eat tuna. 🍯   


No comments:

Post a Comment