Sunday, April 16, 2023

YHWH & Allah vs. 'The Hot Spot Coffee Company' of Whitmer's Unholy Michigan

Does a lack of stern correction, de facto rebuke  or non-virtual warning mean you are totally perfect in your deeds OR that  your choice of deity, companions or imposed overseer actually aren't concerned about your life course toward a concluding judgment and final disposition of your entire being?

It was brought to my attention that the word QRN in Hebrew means horn, but also as in coroner and coronet, spiritual life and death decisions precede literal death many times over.

This is extremely important, since in order for me to retain just scales after reporting Nazem Kadri's failure to defend the reputation of Allah's people, I am expected to defend the reputation of Yehowah's guidance systems among strangers and friends.  Nazem Kadri is a stranger to me, but a Shelby business owner has been referred to as a friend of mine for several years.  He and I are being tested at the same time, but I anticipated trouble when he did not.

I will be detailed since this is not a laughing or smirking matter, as some attorneys might classify it. 

There is an electronic media advertising firm in Michigan that sells advertising time on a electronic screen that has not television programming; it is solely advertising. When a good business places an ad, the ad will be decent rather than indecent. However, if indecent ads are sold in that electronic media, it is no different than putting nasty Victoria's Secret ads into 'Good Housekeeping' magazine. Once a subscription is paid for and the indecent material is coming into your business, the business becomes as indecent as 'The Hot Spot Coffee Company' in Waterford, Shelby and Sterling Heights, Michigan. 'The Hot Spot Coffee Company' paid for ads that are now being shown in Allah's turf, and what will Allah do?  Will Allah do little or nothing like Jesus has done little or nothing to correct the indecent behaviors within people singing to their 'Jesus' figure?  I don't know, but I warned my friend who prays to Allah that I can't sit in a diner that does not RESIST the offenses of 'The Hot Spot Coffee Company' in a serious manner.  

I asked my friend if he would put up a picture of a woman in a bikini within his Indian cuisine diner and he said he wouldn't. Yet, 'The Hot Spot' ad is advertising for topless waitress nights and the whorish humans in their ads are far more offensive than the two Detroit construction humans in HGTV's 'Bargain Block'.  I think about adults who want to protect children from drag queens shows only to be arrested, and wonder why a worshipper of Allah would become as void of understanding and courage as Nazem Kadri. I urged my friend to counter the offensive of 'The Hot Spot Coffee Company' somehow  in order for him to retain his reputation as a practicing Muslim, but if he doesn't I won't support his venue because what enters my sight of vision is as serious as what enters my mouth.   No swine yet filthy advertising on the walls is not my idea of a good place to eat. I can go to 'First Watch', 'Golden Corral' or several other places that serve pork but have no television screens and not have my spirit vexed by illicit electronic material. The path is getting narrower, and when we get 'hit hard'. moving backward is sometimes safer than pushing forward like Sylvester Stallone's frequently indecent flicks.  In other words, 'Rocky Balboa' might be as weak as  many  of Allah's disciples and just continue forward for more money.

Within the turf where Yehowah's name is taken seriously, steps have to be taken to eliminate indecent materials. It's not always easy, but in a household, TV's can be shut off and computer ads can be dislodged much quicker than a billboard or electronic media ad in a public place can be eradicated.  If you see ants in your house and do nothing, ants will do much damage. If you see indecent material in your business and do nothing, indecent material will cause some to flee and others to be drawn in. I'd rather flee from  Indian Muslim cuisine until I see if and how Allah affects his disciple's decisions.  

If I was not a friend, I would not have challenged the diner's owner to resist the indecent advertising. Yet if he does not resist it, I have to resist his turf and keep defending my own turf as best I can while being bombarded by indecent materials far worse than a gas automobile's emissions.  Lawn chemical companies, filthy littered highways, lying lips of salesmen and politicians, deceiving spirits pretending to be on the side of Moshe Ben Amram, Allah or Jesus, yet all the while being more like King Herod and Potipher's wife during daily activities.

I know Yehowah won't permit me to pretend as though I can support or defend lukewarm Muslim such as Nazem Kadri when true men of courage such as Ivan Provorov, James Reimer and the Staal brothers are still resisting the infiltration of the foundation of their moral standards.  I left St. Lucia with what seemed like little to no success after investing several years of time and money into that island, so moving on and away from people who don't resist 'The Hot Spot Coffee Company' will be about as difficult as having a German Shepherd I had for several years injected to death after she was mistreating her companions, caretakers and biting a veterinarian. Incidently, that German Shepherd had a condition known as 'hot spots' that aggravated her and caused her behavior to change.  Typical dog owners would want their dog whom they stupidly adore to survive  while a veterinarian or family member get viciously chomped and injured by their beast, and therefore I'm thankful I had not been a typical dog owner. Read on, since the disposition of this complaint will be within this report.

Sometimes it seems as though we have no choice when indecent materials and hazardous chemicals are imposed upon us, but while we do have a choice to resist them, it is the duty of Yehowah's people to do so as intentionally as possible.

Maybe the following isn't living waters, but waters have been brought to my attention:

מַבּוּעַ = 118

I see those Hebrew letters as declaring that an functional womb leads a household connected with vision as a rear guard.  A rear guard who is blind isn't very reliable.  

Yeshayahu (Isaiah) chapter 35 and chapter 49:1-10 testify about Yehowah, not about Allah and not about Jesus. I believe those writings of Yeshayahu, even if  QRN becomes קֶרֶן rather than a Qur'an or a crayon.

H7162 can be seen as QRN and is worth 1000 points. The book of Daniel chapters 3 and 7 make many mentions of H7162.  

I once knew a very good man who I know actually loved me and I  still love him like no other, but he got called away to more important duties he had dedicated himself to before we had met because he was a very honorable man. We never were married nor engaged, but to this day it is his love for me that supersedes every false vow my former husbands uttered in the 'Jesus' church settings they selected in hypocrisy and eventually ditched with their lying, selfish tongues.

Not all of us ladies are as fortunate to have a long term marriage to sustain our sensitive side and our romantic spirit, yet some ladies never have even one true human, gentle love they can reflect upon and remember during difficult decades.  Mark  my words, since favorable and unfavorable memories are extremely important to grasp onto as needed.

 Indeed, I do know that communication flags are  commonly orange, not yellow.

I wear my sardius ( a form of red chalcedony) from Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin very thoughtfully as a light burden that reminds me of the good man who loved me when I was very fragile and had suffered through forms of torture I'd rather not expound upon ever again. I wear my 'D.A.R.E.' program shirt and tend to my silent D.A.R.E. bear named 'Sergei' as a reminder that my brain functions much better when not bombarded by pills sold by indecent drug pushers in medical experimentation buildings.

Need a safe reset? Go to Psalm 87,  and consider how יְסוּדָה differs from Isaiah's use of  כֵּן  within chapter 5;15-30.

Quartz takes on many formations. As jasper, quartz can uphold darkness as a defense.  As red chalcedony, quartz lets a limited amount of light pass through it and is often mixed with jasper.  As agate, quartz is the most generous when light attempts to pass through it. 'Quartz' is a word recently seen in the University of Wisconsin Kohl Center's ice hockey arena. Timing isn't everything, but H4150 does refer to appointed times, with or without actual doves in sight.  Day 4,150 is about 5 months away from today as I reckon time from a point of irreversible division.

Ponder Revelation 4:3  by choice if geology is not illegal in your jurisdiction, school, church or household setting. 





🔴  Healthy דָּם  isn't blue.  



Disposition of YHWH & Allah vs. 'The Hot Spot Coffee Company': 

YHWH won with the aid of a disciple of Allah, though some disciples of Allah were willing to ignore the lewd and rude advertising. It wasn't until a stern warning was verbalized  that  one disciple of Allah decided to get into the battle against  nasty, lewd and rude advertising of 'The Hot Spot Coffee Company' .  The electronic advertising company did comply with the request to remove the lewd and rude advertising within a week and that was a speedy response time  when compared to the time it takes the USA government to get it's lewd, rude whores and political prostitutes out of  taxpayer-owned offices. 

The neighborhood that isn't complaining about 'The Hot Spot Coffee Company' is like Donald Trump not complaining about 'Stormy Daniels' in his  vicinity or Bill Clinton not complaining about his office call girl ,Monica.  The local zoning board and business licensing department of the Sterling Heights, Michigan decided to allow the whorish women to do business in their neighborhood and that iniquity can't be placed on Chief Dale Dwojakowski's shoulders.  Was the Shelby location of whorish business females  approved by Chief Robert J. Shelide?  I certainly hope not, but did he have the power to object to such whorish business venture?

'The Airport Lounge' in Milwaukee near the airport was as disgusting as 'The Hot Spot Coffee Company', and that iniquity can't be placed on Richard Artisan's shoulders, can it?

Carrie Underwood's whorish iniquity can be placed on her husband's back, and Shelby, Sterling Heights and Waterford licensing officials are guilty of failing to protect their municipality from the spirit of Las Vegas prostitutes.




No comments:

Post a Comment