Friday, March 17, 2023

Will I Be Forgiven?

Suppose those opposed to me for more than a decade believe that my years of blogging did more damage to me and others than good. If I stop as abruptly as a woman who stops using cocaine, a  man who quickly stops smoking cigarettes or an angry alcoholic who stops getting drunk, will I and the man who quit smoking cigarettes both be forgiven for shifting our  legal de-stressors to activities that are less obvious to onlookers?  Careless, violent drunkards and cocaine users typically need  far more than verbal forgiveness for their illegal activities to cease abruptly.  I know for a fact my father stopped smoking very abruptly, and I do not make light of my father and mother's qualities and abilities. 💙

 Of course I'd be forgiven by any truly saved  individual, ideally even more quickly than I'd  forgive a cigarette smoker for intentionally  smoking cigarettes next to me or others only to satisfy an urge to do something that is and always will be  illegal to do in the zones ruled by יהוה. 

                                                                                   ðŸš­

                                                                          


                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment