Saturday, June 4, 2022

Three 4...Shut the Dalet

For those so called adult 'leaders' who use continually refuse to differentiate between G-d (גד ) and Yehowah (יהוה ), I suppose the derision they will be in will be justified due to lack of faith in Hebrew words, numerology and the 3rd seal group of Gd. When a leader has an unnatural lure connected to it, the fish that gets snared by it does not even get a last earthworm or fishy meal. Trying to insist. that   is equal to is unnatural and the most common continual lie emerging from the lips of adults who could have corrected their errors but refused to due to arrogance, pride and possible illiteracy problems.  Gd means fortune, and indeed worshipping fortune is a grievous sin and certainly like any other sin unreported of , becomes unforgivable.

11 years was a marker of Yczeq'al in captivity before his urgent warnings emerged from him prior to to destruction of Jerusalem.  

1I assure you that 11 years does not go by quickly, whether it has been in 11 years in municipal police duties, 11 years of faithful wife duties in Marathon county, Wisconsin or reposting for survival in the Detroit metro area. 

1994 was a very trying year for the New York Rangers,  Seth Jones, Jake Guentzel and me. If the calm eye of a hurricane could become a Scripture verse,, I suppose it might look like Isaiah chapter 63, verse 8.

Children that will not lie do deserve a savior, but children who do lie, no matter how aged they are, become the enemies of יהוה . A beautiful person teaches a child to be truthful.

Today, I met Otis and Corey, 2 young USA men who weren't trying to become women. I asked them to make an adjustment in their works, and they seemed happy to oblige my request.  Otis had been masked while working, but when I asked to see his face before I spoke peaceably regarding my requests, he also obliged and I understood why he was wearing a mask while working to keep large mown grass particles out of his airways. Otis and Corey behaved much more respectfully toward me than the employees and fee collectors of UWM.ORG.  I wondered what  caused Otis and Corey to befriend me rather than oppose me; when unholy spirits at UWM.ORG have chosen to oppose my peaceable requests, but maybe Otis and Corey CHOSE to be peaceable, helpful and humble while avoiding becoming impoverished weak and beggarly rather than being unreachable, aloof and hiding behind computer screens masking their identities and misrepresenting themselves. Otis was working with tools that clearly were not NOMINAL VALUE, much more valuable than 1 awl or a panda-shaped toothbrush from 'Dollar Tree'.

Consider why printed and written messages are important. Spare E, Sperry and Spoerri all sound the same, but clearly when seen in word or in person, they are not the same.  What does Spare E mean?  Richmond VA currency marked with a E5 is equal in value to Minneapolis currency marked with an I9 or Cleveland money marked with a D4.  

E male is not 0 male.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment