Friday, June 17, 2022

New Series: How& Why Do I Attempt A Shemitah Year?

People are arguing about the 'schmeetah' concepts like they've argued about so many other concepts such as 'not boiling a kid in it's mother's milk'.  In spite of those arguments, I have to decide not if but how I am going to attempt letting land 'rest' for a year.  

I've already heard that some people will not  even go to a restaurant for that entire Shemitah' year, but does that also mean if I spend time with your parents and they want to feed you a meal, do you say no because they grew crops that year?  Courageous leaders sometimes make grave errors, but if you can purchase beef, eggs and other non-agricultural edibles, why not go out to a restaurant and order a steak and eggs with milk? Plus, who can tell what year the food you eat in a restaurant was grown without asking?   That might seem like a silly question, but it is a question that I won't ask Scott Schubbe about because I'm not in an argumentative state of mind. Scott Schubbe claims that the Book of revelation is nonsense because it is all about 'Jesus' but I don't believe that it is about 'Jesus' and the sealing process and resetting of foundations  are topics that I have taken very seriously.

The entity that reported to John at Patmos did tell John NOT TO WORSHIP HIM, and if the testimony of that entity was 'worship Yehowah' rather than him, it might be a very prophetic book that I'm not interring to refer to as nonsense. Of course, I also think there is some prophetic elements to 'Where The Wild Things Are', so I'm not a typical bookworm.

I'm quite certain I will learn plenty of skills in preparation for a 'schmeetah' year, including now learning how to spell that word in Hebrew before my next post.  Dehydrating and canning my own food is new to me, and no one that is sane would rely on Biden or the USA government to do what is proper and beneficial to humanity anymore.  My neighbors will be shocked enough seeing my gardens go into remission for a year in some sort of way that is yet to be determined; do I insult them by refusing any produce they might offer me freely? I don't know the answer to that question yet.  

Because Scott Schubbe seems to be on a less reckless track than some others, I suppose I'll observe the Shemeetah at the start of the next OFFICIAL year a bit past the spring equinox, do my best and surely won't be observing that year exactly like Scott Schubbe will be doing.  

That's enough of a preface. For some reason, my post about Marshall University's football team gets more attention than any others lately.  Sanctification does not revolve around  a battle between W's vs. L's, does it?

The name Shem might be in Shemitah for an anti-cheetah reason. 

🚧. Since ף back  involves יספ   , I wonder what it meant to have 7 years of excess preceding 7 years of minimal produce and did.  instruct Pharaoh to not sow during any of those 7 years of excess?  Whoever can answer that question might actually know when the 7th year of 'resting' the land actually is.

There's plenty of training to be a faithful ישראלי that Joseph Fandry and his wife Jean didn't get and therefore couldn't pass on to me.  I'm trying to pass onto unknown readers what my descendants clearly think is nonsense, but my descendants haven't even offered me a drink of cold water in the past 11 years, so I suppose I don't really care what those descendants think about me anymore as they claim to be representing the spirit of 'Jesus Christ' on earth.

⛽. 🍷

No comments:

Post a Comment