Sunday, June 19, 2022

Redirecting 'Shmita' Terms to 7th Year After Release

I am not a disciple of Scott Schubbe and do not know how and why his first wife got released, but indeed she had a year of release from Scott Schubbe.  Before weighing in on how and why the instructions of Leviticus 25:1-10 and Exodus 23:10-11 are to be respectfully observed, let's consider what the 'year of release' means when it is accompanied by 'when you enter into the land'.

Have you ever held a shovel and worked the soil to prepare a vegetable garden? If so, you know what it means to release your energy and enter into the land...the soil you have been allowed to work. Without being released form the concept of laziness and refusal to follow an instructions to sow the land for 6 years prior to resting, following along the concrete path of Joseph Dumond and Scott Schubbe's timing makes absolutely no sense at all. 

Therefore, since I was released into a small, workable piece of land in spring of 2013, I'll consider that to be my year of release. Surely I worked the land for flowers and non-fruitbearing shrubs for several years and didn't rest the soil in 2020...  2020 was the year I actually really seriously commenced growing some agricultural crops (micro-farming) on the area I was released to do so. Thus, while 'dispersed', I won't have complete the INSTRUCTION from Yehowah to work and sow my land until 2025 is completed, correct? Thus, I have over 3 years to prepare ahead, and unlike Scott Schubbe, I don't think waiting for the 6th year to store that which I have grown would be displaying any sort of wisdom as Yoseph shared in Egypt.

The state known as Israel has been and is such a debacle and spiritual atrocity that it makes no sense to try to adhere to what concept 'shmita' cart those who are resting their patio gardens or huge ranches during this year or next year have come up with. 

What about Schubbe and Dumond? Well, if Joseph Dumond is really a messianic follower of Jesus Christ, WHY is he selling the information he has?  Why did Dumond trudge over the area of Mt. Sinai as though it is a tourist site to be trampled on and defiled rather than respected from a distance?  While selling his books, he does not believe in 'freely you received, freely you shall give. '  As a matter of fact, anyone who is selling books with their own editorials and perspectives already proves they don't really believe the teachings of the figurehead 'Jesus Christ', and that is my opinion.  Many are 'whoring out' their spiritual opinions and mis-information and then demand a prostitute's paycheck for their incorrect works. Scott Schubbe isn't selling his opinions, and that shows some discernment.

I'm not going to follow the lead or hooks of some rabbinic structures who haven't tended to a piece of land to actually grow some of their own food to consult me about what it means to sow the land for 6 years, reap in in produce and anticipate a 7th year summer to do something else than be in bondage to a piece of land.  Show me your garden that you or your TORAH  teacher tended for 6 years prior to letting it rest for a year without harvesting anything that emerged on it's own past seeds before  you preach to me about when to let the land have a sabbath year of rest after I was released to work it agriculturally.

Maybe that man from California known as the 'gangster gardener' understands how evil it is to make laws prohibiting people to grow foods on the soil they are forced to pay taxes on and are expected to maintain. If you don't resist or eradicate the government systems who want to prohibit land buyers or lease holders from growing fresh produce, those wicked government systems will try to eradicate you and take over your possessions after they commit mores murders and thefts.

Now I have to memorize the location of the verse that says we of are not to murder the INNOCENT.  Innocent people have either admitted to and then paid the penalty for their past sins and crimes or committed no crimes, thus I don't know of very many innocent people;  it's probable there's not even 10 innocent or righteous people in my subdivision.

I do not understand Leviticus 25:6-7 now, but maybe in 2026, I will. Whether you want to believe the Book of Revelation and not the Book of Exodus, Book of Yereimyahu or the Book of Obadiah is your own choice, but not what I recommend.  If you don't work for 6 days, the 7th day of rest becomes a token  without the intended result it should have on your body. If you don't work and sow the land you are released into for 6 years, the 7th year of designated rest is actually more of a DECEPTION to yourself and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment