Friday, June 10, 2022

Rechecking 109th Place After 118th & Igor Shesterkin's Place

This isn't really the Kathleen Freeman or Malachi Throne method, but since someone was silly enough to think that Vince LeCavelier in 108th points place matters when he's as actually as unresponsive as my grandchildren and their parents, let's look at a 109th place split:

109th place in points:Chris Chelios

109th goal max: Chelios's good buddy, Sheldon Souray

Thus, with 69 days on the left remaining before testing the 40 right days  can begin, there is 109 days remaining in the Yczequiel count I am recalling. 

When people are unaware of uniform divisions or never have participated in urban, suburban or rural warfare, they also tend to be unappreciative of signs they had been given from uniform divisions. It is not only military people who wear uniforms. Small and large businesses  often demand their employees wear their logo or uniform as I did at Powerhouse Gym, McDonald's and Superamerica. When people steal or resell uniforms, imposters arise. The Catholic Vatican clowns toss on their uniforms and so do Chipotle employees, so don't think that uniform divisions that aren't being coerced into pharmaceutical experimentation by Joseph Biden and  his court nominee known as 'Sir Jackson Brown' rather than 'Sir Duke' don't exist.

Don't ever refer to Biden's latest addition to the Supreme Court as a woman, a lady or a female and simply refer to her as a USA beast.  

Mike Sullivan was a 69th place pick, but Jarkko Ruutu was chosen 68th in round 3. Not every 68 points to Jagr, and that is something to bear in mind is you know enough to scoff at Barry Awe's mixture of Jesus, a rapture, and no weekly 7th day rest.  I've gotten so much evidence that 'Jesus Christ' isn't a savior that I could not help but recall an expensive advertisement I chose to invest in where 'Jesus Christ' was deputized as a goalie with flames behind him AND the text from the Book of Isaiah chapter 45, verse 22 was exhibited to contrast the image of 'Jesus Christ".

Isaiah Chapter 45 is a testimony about יהוה  , not 'Jesus Christ', this the opposing goalie NOT DEPICTED on those signs has been, is, and always will be  יהוה .  In hindsight, I am thankful I included the text from the book of the prophet Isaiah, since the text makes no mention of 'Jesus Christ' .

Isaiah 45:5 now seems relevant, since apparently I was girded to CHOOSE a testimony from the book of Isaiah about יהוה long before I knew that it is יהוה and not Christianity's pricey role models that save.

Now read Isaiah 45: 21, to make sure you know that 'Jesus Christ' is not able to be next to as a god nor replace יהוה    .

The salvation message is clear in Chapter 45 of Isaiah, and especially concentrated in vs. 24-25 for those who do not resist being the seed of   ישראל by altering themselves into another spiritual hierarchy produced by corrupt humans to mislead and defile as many as possible.

In יהוה,  I have righteousness and strength.  Does that statement, coming from me, fulfill a prophecy of Isaiah 45:24 that Zach Bauer wants to debate or speak against so he can remain in the various contrived images of 'Jesus Christ' alongside the fellow error lines of  Esaac Ben Israel, Bill Cloud and Steve Ben Nun?   If I say  "I am גד"  ,  it is similar to declaring that I am Cherokee or  I am Ojibwa, yet who gets arrested , and drugged against their will into a stupor for saying 'I am Ojibwe' ?  Gd is a lineage of humans who's mother was a servant to Leah, and it is pronounced Gad or God, not Elohim  or Yehowah. 

🔥 &  🧊 are both helpful when applied properly or utilized in a controlled manner. 

107th place is still considered to be near Marathon City, Wisconsin where Hurtis Heating and Cooling isn't Newton Electric nor Marathon Cheese.  Should a mother be punished for the sins of her child's father? Certainly not, especially if she warned him enough times, though she might suffer much as a result of the lack of repentance from of her child's father. Likewise, a father will not be punished for the sins of his children , especially if he warned his children to resist evil and do good unto his household and their mother.  I won't even get punished by יהוה for my son refusing to contact me or let me know of his secretive pro-Britain location on June 14th, 2022, since in fact my son does not regard or believe Proverbs 1:8-10 in any way, shape or form while on his 'Jesus Christ' path; such a path  I would be very unwise to return to since I rather heed Proverbs 1:8-11, even if everything Solomon penned was not inerrant.

🔴  How about that 3 of billiard balls if Benjamin Moore helmets don't grasp the way of Wales? 

Again I declare that in  יהוה   I have righteousness and strength.  🚴

It might be essential that you learn to love the lessons from  יחזקאל in the next 108 nights.  In the interim, here's a  code for zip area 54562:

🟡 Abib 15

🔵 Abib 22

🔴 Shavuot

🟣 Yom Teruah

🟠 Yom Kippur

🟢 Tishri 15

🍷 Tishri 22

I can't find  a crimson 7 billiard ball with the electronic options I offered this site.  Hey,  Igor Shesterkin is as old as my 1995 Lexus vehicle that still is reliable under many conditions. 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment