Saturday, June 11, 2022

Left 68, Right 40 To Stay or Go To 'Questions 67&68'

If you own a dog that does not tend animal flocks, you are a huge part of the reason there  has been and will continue to  be famine problems and inflationary processes on edible grains and meats typically wasted in domesticated pet foods when those 'pets' should have become vulture food while loose natural foxes wolves wildrabbit and   It's not 'going green' or being environmentally reasonable to 'own' a dog or cat that you harbor indoors or cage up outdoors merely to appease your own UNNATURAL affections.  Yup, I surely do hope there is some kind of disease that starts spreading into the plague of owned, domesticated dogs and 'house cats' without any remission, and such a plague would be beneficial humans.  

Monkey pox? I hope it does attack anyone who is pro-abortion and who prefers to harbor dogs in their household than invite their siblings, mother or father over for a clean brunch.

I'm sure I'm going to be able to find plenty of so-called 'Jewish' people willing to cook for me and serve me real food on Shavuot without bothering Michael Rood or Adam Fink for reservations on June 13th, 2022, but for such real food to nourish me I'm going to have to go west from my current location.

For those interested in 52nd month testing near the area of 'Milwaukee Junction' in Detroit, Strong's word   H1516 has nothing to do with homosexuality, but rather means a valley seen as גיא that appears much sooner alphabetically than a division at H1898 during month 65 at the word הגה . 

I did find the root of Zetterberg's family name today,  but I'll postpone that insight since that report will fell like it is work.

There shouldn't be any dogs in the 'Soul Cafe' on June 13, 2022.

67 on the left, 2nd & 40 right.....107 dusks to go and Frank Finney is now tied with his spiritual twin, Rex Webster, in Air Force arrogance rather than being as likable and reliable as Levi Usher. Dan 'Mr. 65'  Plesac  and Luke Maile.  After all, we can't all be a Stephen Basting or a Max Pacioretty when District I line-ups turn into change up pitches in roof lines.

Macomb deputy car 50-120 passed a test today, even if Shane David Hendrikson's attorney and current family has foolishly agreed that a  fully equipped Macomb County deputy squad is' nominal value'.

Q68: What does Peter Rotter of Marathon County, Wisconsin consider to be 'nominal value'?

Q67:  Would Donald Jackson (+78/Edmonton Oilers) agree with Peter Vitale and Peter Gauthier in what the definition of 'father' is, and in fact does being officially a father  include bearing the financial burden of meeting the survival needs of those whom they call their 'children' ?

 Clearly, no Catholic priest should ever be called 'father', but rather  such men who do not financially support any actual children should only be referred to legally only  as 'son of a female'.  Paul Mielke was correct in addressing a Catholic priest only as 'sir'. 

Pennsylvania is catching my ear now after catching my eye for another  place of deployment.  When too many people become like Larry Mizewski, it's time to  freely depart from rather than assist such people, just as Rhinelander Squad 1& 12 had suggested.

Orchard Lake 4284 is close to but not the same as Rhinelander 4287. 

"Will you believe me when I'm 62 ?" is my Anti-Beatles question until month 147 and Wedgewood Gray is the Benjamin Moore/ Charlotte NC code of the month.  I suppose I''ll enjoy designing and planning the lot  landscaping for a small retirement house to build in Pennsylvania, even if I don't live long enough to build it.





No comments:

Post a Comment