Friday, March 11, 2022

Yeremiyahu 14: The 6th Down Split@42

Jackson Uggla might not approve of the way his step-mother or his mother choose to display themselves on the internet, and children are often split after a divorce.  I faced conflict today, but I didn't expect the conflict I would have to face.  First, I decided to once again replace that which had been stolen from me, namely a rolling pin. I used to have 3, but the Norwegian Catholic Christian who decided to have an affair with Cheryl Lee Brown decided he needed all 3 rolling pins.

I decided to learn to make organic red lentil fritters before I try to make my own red lentil chips, and I actually am a good cook. They were extremely tasty and now that bread is $7.00 a loaf if you don't want  cellulose wood chips included, making my own bread is not going to be a burden but rather a cost-saving joy. What wasn't a joy was seeing a woman who claims she is 'Muslim' happily trotting around with a Victoria's Secret gift bag that she received from a person as wicked as Zelensky of Ukraine.

The  USA Muslim woman married a Catholic man, so she already strayed from going the direction of Moshe Ben Amram.  I wonder if the same masked old woman that handled her the Victoria's Secret bag with her husband's approval would have accepted a Danish ham from that same person? My guess is she would then 'play the Muslim' game, but maybe she would take the pork to her house for her husband.

Accepting, buying or selling Victoria's Secret products are actually worse than scrounging a pack of cigarettes from a person during an anxiety attack. Victoria's Secret product and advertising =U.K. $ =  LBTGQ  pride flags that Pelosi and Biden rather drape themselves in than with a modest mantle of  Yehowah's justice.  LBTGQ is a pestilence that even Vladimir Putin realizes is pestilence HOWEVER, Norman Link of San Diego, California is trying to lift up the banner of Ukraine now, a nation that has had a pro-abortion, pro-prostitution, pro-gambling Las Vegas boy misleading them for at least 7 years now. I took the time to warn Norman Link that his Church of God is named after the brother of Asher, and that he ought not become a cheerleader for Ukraine's current leader at the same time he complains about Biden, who is similar to Zelensky in lack of morality.

Dan Uggla completed 42 years today, and the photos of a person claiming to be his wife  named 'Janette'  rather than 'Jackson', decided flopping her cleavage onto the internet next her daughter was acceptable behavior, but actually it was lewd behavior which is acceptable to me who haven't decided to follow Yehowah's rules and regulation.  U is not the same as V or W in English, and Latin Kings are not the same as Spanish Cobras. I suspect Vashti might have rejected the 'Victoria's Secret' bag as she was departing from the scene of her king's crimes so that another pawn named 'Esther' could come in to amuse the Persian pervert and then somehow become the center of Jewish Halloween acts in and out of Israel.

In 2011, I was conducting peaceful protests against Victoria's Secret in a Charlotte, N.C. mall and never got arrested because I was behaving sanely while robed in a Bryan Little jersey #10.  While Shane David Hendrikson was spending our marital funds of 'Twisted Kilt' Irish strumpets and 'Victoria's Secret'  clothes for his adulterous  Las Vegas style girlfriend, I was choosing Tae Kwon Do lessons and refused to strike at any person during the training. 

When Dan Uggla was with the Atlanta Braves, it was 2014. It's not 2014 anymore. 42 isn't 'New 98' nor is Dan Uggla struggling in  month 49 in the same manner Germany Thomas Greiss might be while stuck at 153.  However, if grown men do not start steering their female spouse away from 'Victoria's Secret' or away from pork hocks& chitlins, clearly those grown men do not believe Yehowah, nor Yah nor Yahweh's non-instant messengers such as the prophet   יחזקאל  .

Making tasty unleavened bread out of sardius lentils was easy; now I suspect I finally have to throw out every piece of lingerie that I purchased or received with a 'Victoria's Secret' label before I trusted   יהוה   as my LORD, judge and ruler, since that  U.K. London reprobate company is a pestilence I would not want my brothers, nephews or friends to see in my household when my estate is settled and divided toward them.  

When Dan Uggla turned 40, the state of Michigan decided to shut down almost all of it's churches over a pestilence far easier to defeat than the pestilence of LBTGQ agendas and U.K.'s wicked queendom $ quests.  There was no need for me to warn the Muslim waitress of the wickedness of Victoria's Secret company policies since I had done that a few years ago and she chose to disregard those warnings. Her Catholic husband is not interested in protecting her reputation, and I wonder how her Muslim male co-workers viewed her happiness as she clung to the beast of London's sign in her hand that came from a liberal ,masked woman who does not qualify as a holy lady of Ysrael.

7th down is ahead, whether it be hail or a Lamed or a Zayin problem contained within Yeremiyahu 15:2. 

The enemy of my acquaintance made themselves known; I now know that the waitress woman from India who took the Victoria's Secret product is not my friend, since she did not believe my testimony nor heed my important warning. Indeed, it would have been better for her to reluctantly shove a grilled pork chop in her mouth than laugh and accept the Victoria's Secret bag as she did in public. She already denied the faith a good Muslim woman who is opposed to lewd&lascivious marketing would have done, so why not honestly (without hypocrisy) take on the role of a regular Catholic's  'imported from India' wife?

Bon-du means friend in Bengali. Tovarich means friend in Russian.  Lukewarm Muslims are as unsaved and unrighteous as lukewarm Christians and pro-abortion Catholics such as  Joe 'Guiseppe' Biden the  'Red E' wicked unelected man who did not actually earn the title of 'president'.

Discern the times as you divide 91 by 25 and end up with 3.64, with 158 days to go on the left side with the prophet Yczq'al.  The gestation period of a monkey is about 160 days, but a porcupine only needs 112-113 days to emerge naturally and not ever request a gender change.

🐒🐒


No comments:

Post a Comment