Monday, March 7, 2022

Hemlock, Michigan: 48626 Zip News Break

I reached 48,626 views on my frugal blog. Unfortunately, I suspect many of those 'views' were robotic gestures, not interested human beings hoping to get swayed away from Lucifer and toward Yehowah. 

Without Ted Baxter and WGN news, maybe Steve Sands of CBS sports could have made an announcement that Hemlock and Forest are tied in Port Huron street turn offs, but instead I decided to check another numerical connection at 48626 after being questioned about Metamora today, not about Amy Guenther.

I'm also testing my 'reduced' AT&T internet speed  before I  hop over like William Boyett to Yeremiyahu 15 considerations after renegotiating my lines of communication with them for another 12 months. 

Thanks for speaking English and working for a paycheck,  Dayton 'Renee' from AT&T!



No comments:

Post a Comment