Saturday, March 19, 2022

The Bill Cloud&Rachel Allord Trap: Vain Collections & Broad, Inconsistent Terms

 A silent treatment is often too cruel to be allowed. Real prophets such as Yoel, Yeremiyahu&Yonah spoke out to warn rather than remain silent. After comparing people who had failed to respond when a genuine plea was made to them by me, the unresponsive all had a common denominator: Sunday-based Christianity which either caused them to be fearful, rude or totally disrespectful toward a me, person who had done many helpful works toward them.

Brian Berg and his self-proclaimed 'elder' staff refused to respond when I was very sick and trying to go along with their Pauline play book though I had freely played the piano in his turf for years.  Miranda Stroik, now a central Wisconsin foods teacher, failed to respond though I had freely helped on her family berry farm and let her and her siblings swim in my family swimming pool. Nick Hallas of 'In Control Technology, LLC' in Rhinelander, WI turf failed to respond though I had freely helped serve his wedding guests and had let him gather water from my family's well water supply in Knowlton. That's just a short list of real examples of hypocrisy, namely people who have no desire to respond to a former friend or elder relative* who they had dined with and been served by, and thus 'peacemaker' is not in their protocol.

Passing tests is not easy, but failing to respond is the sign of a lazy employee, a cruel spirit or a truly arrogant attitude and thus, those that have failed to respond toward me revealed their unholy spirit in a common way.  I've pondered why being silent toward others is not an option for me, and I suspect it is because my Milwaukee school teachers and parental influence in my life has not been relabeled 'expendable'.  When a silent treatment is returned in 'eye for an eye' or 'ear for an ear' rulings, it is with reluctance that I would be forced to be silent toward a person I desired a sincere relationship with. The following paragraphs are complicated thoughts that the spirit of animosity received from others has generated within me.

Bill Cloud and many other internet show producers have a vain repletion heard as ' Our father, the Gad of Abraham Isaac and Jacob' . Go ahead and pray to Gad, but don't then I insult the people who pray. to Mary, the wife of Joseph since neither group had chosen to ever or consistently direct their prayers to Yahweh, Yehowah or Yehovah, the guide of Moshe Ben Anram. As a result, they become double-minded and inconsistent by their own audibles, yet  those who have ears to hear  their consistent disregard  in sermons, song and common speech patterns for the very name that even Satan is subject to and retrained by  is only part of the reason they have a 'refusal to reply' attitude toward people such as me who openly preach the authority and precious holy name of    יהוה and instead they preach northern tribe Gad, who's majority will not be sealed nor protected from wrath that accompanies judgment upon disobedient, disrespectful people who had plenty of access to the Scriptures for centuries, especially in Europe, the UK and the USA.

When time of war continue, how does a sanctified person try to avoid becoming a target of destruction by  wicked forces warring against one another? One strategy that I use is to supply valuable, truthful information to  both sides which is helpful to them, and which does not deny my trust in Yehowah; though those receiving such information are not now considered friends and actually they may have revealed themselves to be my enemies,  they have obtained considerable power in earthly realms.  Whether the information is set within a hockey locker room, on a scorekeepers table, in a bowling alley, in 'chat' chaos or on this site, I am still freely revealing the type of information that might not only dissuade a person from murdering me but might also keep them from falling into the spiritual ditches that people like Doug Allord&Rachel Allord lead others into so they can avoid producing products which our nation needs such as PBM valves, Greenheck fans, household insulation, non-GMO food sources and decent clothing in anti-gymnastics, anti-bikini styles that properly covers not only the cleavage but also the crotch  and belly area properly.

I'm thankful that I'm not afraid to communicate with those who have chosen to become my enemies, even if such a courageous lack of silence toward them only allows me not to be captured or destroyed by them due to a seed of mercy and thankfulness inserted within them toward me by  the spirit Yehowah, not the Gd of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.  I'm thankful that I still strive to resist sin, though grieved that people whom I formerly referred to as my closest friends now prefer to be abusive with their 'silent treatment' toward me.

The gospel of Yczeq'al chapter 33 is crucial and the reason why I resist becoming silent, fearful or lacking the faith to try and mend my wounded body with a lot of help from my active hockey associates and those who are like-minded toward viewing an adversary as a potential, trustworthy defender of  health, pro-life services and  'non-silent' non-shock treatments.

Why do so many people listen to 'The House of Pain'  sing known as 'Jump Around' or consider the role of the 'Queen of Clubs' in a music video known as 'It's Tricky'?  Maybe Colgate's Woodward #55 and Wisconsin's Hepburn #23 can respond to that question more swiftly than I am able to.  

2 books authored by Bradford Scott exited my household into a little Armada book booth; the Ted Barris book about 'the Great Escape' is currently being reviewed, 78 years after Gordon King, Roger Bushell & their  suffering neighbors in a German concentration camp never became Gordon Jackson or Jill Ireland's husband. An escape order had been established in late March of 1944, and escape a few did.

Their clothing changes mattered during any escape attempt out of cruel bondage. Maybe some people  actually want to celebrate James Paul Covert's 62nd birthday or wear a short that says 'I'm with Dirty Harriet, not Ozzy' instead of shaming themselves with  various anti-Yehowah marks such as a little 'g' on their head for garth brooks, BLM  gear , 'Victoria's Secret' labeling  or  heathen Michael Jordan's basketball mark. 

A cloud of locusts doesn't deceive,  but staged humans do deceive and  intentionally mislead their own kind while they temporarily appear to be 'entertaining' their audience with speeches, music and hand gestures that lead incoming cash flow into their own weak and beggary lazy, households.

I hope today's editorial assisted another pro-Yehowah or anti-hypocrisy human being more efficiently than a 'silent treatment' ever could.


No comments:

Post a Comment