Thursday, May 6, 2021

The WH Letter That Had To Go Down in Flames

 

Today, my mailbox was defiled not only with mail that should have gone to Rib Mountain, Wisconsin but also with evidence of wasteful spending by Biden the Junior.


Writing 'no such person here' on a letter intended for Cheryl Lee Hendrikson and her house of dogs is not a difficult task and legally had to be done to prevent opening mail not intended for me or my household. Taking a butane lighter and setting the letter ablaze that emitted from the root of the Biden bunch was a step in spiritual warfare not much different than what occurred in a Henry Fonda flick of a photo in ' 12 Angry Men'.   

The name 'Joseph Biden, Jr.' will not be part of my household, even when it was inserted into an intentionally deceptive envelope labeled 'Internal Revenue Service' rather than 'Cawood Honda'.

On such a day as this, I might even have friends at 7319 Devonshire Avenue in St. Louis, MO , 63119, waiting to hear from me indirectly. However, instead I heard from Ashley Maria Hendrikson directly as I viewed a picture she had drawn for me of a cute, friendly not on a block of wood, but on paper that came from the Mosinee School District 20 years ago.

I think I'll keep the drawing from Ashley, done when she clearly was content , safe and optimistic and nowhere near the current anti-flower people on Hollyhock Lane in Knowlton, WI but actually near Mary Lane in Knowlton, Wisconsin.    My former step-daughter was guided into many errors by her Wittenberg guardians, but she should remember who had the patience to teach her how to tie her shoes and play 'forest' with her. I hope she would have enough courage to contact me now if she needed someone to listen to her, since I would listen to her and show her the pretty picture she drew 20 years ago.

Thanks for the good memory and evidence of our past artistic successes, Ashley M. Hendrikson, and where ever you are now, maybe by a miracle someone will pass this blog note to you and know that I do want you to succeed in resisting evil-doers and desire that you trust in the leader named   יהוה  as I have done  . You should have realized that I loved and cared about you when I would read to your kindergarten class in Eland before wicked-minded selfish adults didn't want us to have that safe public school time together.

🦁

How odd is it that on page 605 of a wonderful Bible that was gifted to me by Adam Fink's friends, the book of Daniel chapter 10 almost seems to collide twith Daniel Boyle's NHL point output of 605?

Ten:4, as in the book of Daniel chapter 10, vs. 4.culturally means a message has been received, and it seems to me that it is very near the 24th day of the 1st month today....maybe on day of re-testing # 766 in now in progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment