Friday, May 28, 2021

15 for 2 and That Will Dew!

 A trustworthy hockey referee gave me a suggestion that I believe will prove to be helpful. Initially, I asked 2 different reliable men the following question:

" If there are 2 different battles going on at the same time and one is spiritual but the other is physical, which battle should I try to win first? " Both agreed that the spiritual battle was more important to win than the physical battle, and I also believe that to be true.  I then told the hocye referee I was winning the spiritual battle but losing the physical battle and I asked him to advise me as though he were a fitness trainer, since he is a fit man as well as a loving father and husband. I was advised to consider:

"It is only half an hour."  There are times when 30 minutes does not feel like 20.83 years, and today I started with  'Thee Y's Wheels' program to retrain myself for 5 months with a lot of help from my true blue friends.  The second month observance of the feast of unleavened bread started off differently from the April 27th, 2021 start since I launched off with my Muslim friends who shared their lamb with me. I then looked as my taco shell, packed tender lamb and rice into it, at a bit of parsley and drank water not wine from the most beautiful cup I own, painted with my dearest Benjamite friends by at the base of the Blue Mountains in Ontario several years ago. Why Benjamites? Because they set a foundation with me of friendship that will never be removed....like jasper in a rebuilding process preparing the way for Lapis Lazuli lines or natural sapphires.  

Month 4, day 5 was a turning point for the prophet sometimes seen as Ezekiel, but realistically  that prophet's name begins with a י not an E, since an E is more like an א than a י. Since translations can cause derision and confusion, I =70 and Y=10 in my code system but not in the fallible Roman system. E=0 in my system and A=1, since Scooby Doo codes of A=26 and Z=1 can't produce dew.

 I prepaid for my holy convocation meal yesterday,  since I am viewing today as a high holy day to start off the 2nd month week of unleavened bread, even though it is the 27th day of the omer on this Friday that some refer to as Memorial Day Weekend. It's wonderfully cold and thankfully rainy in eastern Michigan today as I have 5 months now to prepare for the 7th month, the 15th day in the autumn. I intend to win a physical battle during the next 5 months while I am still in winning mode spiritually.

Prepare to consider Maurice Sendak's 'Where The Wild Things Are' from the viewpoint of the rhino hugging a tree, looking at 'Max' while he is in 5th place behind 4 creatures.

Dismember the movie version of 'Where The Wild Things Are' if you want to start winning a spiritual battle that a Capitol One helmet can't win, but a Bell or a Ball could win with the proper longevity strategy in mind.   Until the dusk, it's month 2, day 15 but not Canadian Flag day here in the house of uncommon defenses.

🚵🚴🚲

Rushing speed is safer than WARP speed, and every person who has competed in USA football should remember that fact of  reasonable RISK evaluation.  

Let us reason together for an anti-Biden cause and effect test.


No comments:

Post a Comment