Saturday, May 15, 2021

The Last Second Passover


Dear Non-Youtube People, 

 I've not found a reasonable answer from the common Judaism about the Second Passover, but the importance of it is significant.

Suppose you knew you'd have only 2 chances to get over a smooth 6 foot wall without a ladder, and had to  lift yourself up and over? The taller and lighter you are, the easier it would be to get over the wall. At 65 inches and 175 pounds, failing the 1st attempt was likely and failing the 2nd attempt was more likely because of the effort expended during the first attempt.

What if getting over such a wall would lead to a steady paycheck from a job more necessary than cigarette bum Ernie Hudson ever took?  The offering of a last second opportunity to overcome a barrier became extremely important to me, since I didn't try to fail at my first attempt at getting over a barrier.

Likewise, it seems to me that the 2nd passover process most likely included following up with an entire week of unleavened bread and eliminating leavening agents from your dietary intake for such a process is healthy for your body. If you were unable to complete the 1st process in the 1st month of the year, why would the second process in the 2nd month be different?  When it explains that those who refuse to resist leavened bread for only 1 week will get cut off from being considered an Ysraelite, that is a serious matter to contemplate if you believe that Yehovah is the protector of Ysraelites along with archangels such as Michael.  The seal of obedience is imperative to those who do not waste a second opportunity to be in the winner's circle with 143,999 others.

As I contemplated the use of the word locusts in Jeremiah chapter 51 and their required commander, the task of those troops with the qualities of locusts happens to be according to Yehovah's will. Therefore, even locusts get a second chance to induce corrected behavior among lukewarm stragglers who can't decide if Yehovah is indeed LORD of their life and livelyhood or if they prefer to be  subjects of Al Muid, some 501(C)(3) demon or Minerva.

Jeremiah 51:34 also describes Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon as being a monster...a sea serpent...a dragon. Such a Babylonian king won't rule over locusts, eh?

Since the 2nd 'seed' of my ex-husband has acquired a very hard heart and has decided to be unapproachable, I was prodded by the Holy Spirit that came from the words of a neighbor to speak kindly to another neighbor who also happens to be a deputy, though I had not done so for over 2 years.  He was very gracious, appreciated my renewed effort, and I have no regrets for letting humility come before redemption rather than letting a haughty spirit lead to my destruction. I was angry for being mistreated by other deputies, but it was wrong for me to dislike and mistrust all deputies without giving some of the deputies a first chance and even a second chance to befriend a person aligned with Yehovah's ways.

I was surprised to find out that the deputy even has a sense of humor, and that can be used properly in to reduce pressure of an unusual predicament or a usual conundrum caused by lack of courtesy toward a man with an important job in our community. I did mention that I needed to start behaving more like an Ysraelite after I shook hands with the 'Wickersham Rock'.  The occupants of Michigan State Trooper squad 3418 also have important duties, and that unit is often as close to me as the deputy across the street, but a lot quieter.

Shavuot should align with Father's Day this year for a thread of  remnant, and that does seem significant since I know my father would have approved of my second effort toward my neighbor the deputy. If only my ex-husband's 2nd seed, my son, would have direct access to a good, holy role model to demonstrate what a good second effort actually is! Can a person who is unresponsive to a communications really be upset if the the person wanting a response from them goes to their supervisor and the complaint is made public or passed on to someone higher than G-d the son? Additionally if the unresponsive person claims to represent  'God's people', how much more should they be expected to be responsive to legal and civil efforts to have them behave like a decent family member on earth? When gmail venue fails, maybe Blogger is a venue that won't de-escalate a stale mate situation for a good reason. There is no winner in a stale mate situation, and it does take strategy to defeat demonic attitudes that might even have been imparted from the consumption of swine.  It was Christianity's 'Jesus Christ' that relocated demons from people into swine, supposing those swine would not be scrambled into Jared Allen's casserole.

Yehovah surely was patient with me, maybe for the sake of the  Tony, the 'Wickersham Rock'. I also was very patient with Peter Vitale.

Sincerely, 

Shadyside ICe  🧊


No comments:

Post a Comment