Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Terrific News For The Simeon Rice Unit!

For about 2 weeks, I have been troubled by the irrational comments made to be by a stranger last seen wearing 'Labatt's' jersey at Port Huron's Glacier Pointe. Clearly, the stranger that made irrational comments to me thankfully DID NOT represent the owner of that ice rink.  For those struggling after being 'labeled' in a venue because the survivial tactics we use are different that what is comsidered 'typical', know that I hestitated returning to a place that I had been made to feel comfortable and welcome for over 3 years and that once cruel stranger can cause much trouble for a typically peaceful person.

Last week, about 17 skaters reportedly showed up to skate for drop-in hockey. Today, we had 2 goalies, one in white 33 and another wearing py  Labatt's jersey who was very different than the stranger in Labatt's who suggested I quit one of the best forms of physical therapy I CAN AFFORD solely because he wanted to be surrounded by people who were similar to him.

Because so many horrid and unfair decisions had been made against me in the past, I was actually mentally prepared to be told to once again depart from a place even though I followed the rules of the semi-private venue. There is a bit of a lull between yesterday's fast and the fast that start's this evening, and I was reminded how Michael Keckeisen used to work at hockey skills even after he had a back injury. I di not take pain killers for my back pain, and the motions required for a person working on hockey skills does loosen up the back and I feel better physically and mentally after most drop-in hockey sessions.

As I drive to the rink in my 'Simeon Rice' jersey 97, I prayed that Yahweh would help defend  me from my enemies, knowing full well that Yahweh alone is not responsible for our bodily defense. I was so very thankful that I could work at hockey before going to visit my parents and that I can consider the owner of Glacier Pointe to be an unseen friend, while thousands of unseen enemies ( some of which may have been formerly considered 'friends') have been going in and out of the Suburban Sports Group arenas knowing exactly what type of anti-Yahweh venue they are supporting financially/  It isn't always ghosts that are unseen during actual spiritual warfare. All the people I did see on the hockey rink with me this morning treated me very decently even though some of us are polar opposites in the way we view' Simeon ' types.  The 9th foundation is topaz, not mud and mire.

I know I participate in hockey like a person who was formerly trained as a police officer 33 years ago, and I am not ashamed of the way I  participate in hockey considering how late in late I life I attempted to improve my brain function through hockey participation. The 'Post Officer  Support Team' is only a token group to those of us who are scattered far away from some of our fellow traumatized co-workers, and those who want to survive after employable years seek different forms of nearby support which often is so scarce locally that nearby becomes a 200 mile trip to Canada or a 40 mile trip to Port Huron.

My brain function HAS improved after disfunctioning in the past when cruel men expected far more from me than I was capable of. My lung function remains very lousy due to pompous Phil Arreola's 'pro-cigarette' decision to go against my doctor's recommendations and transfer me out of the jail loaded with Joyce Johnson's smoking women.

Patricia McCabe and I did not want the prisoners  were in charge of SMOKING in the bullpen for excellent reasons.  Elmer T. Poppendeick surrely wouldn'tt want me to get Alzeimer's, so occasionally I drag old, accurate news out of brain and expel it in various ways. I really don't care about the Kenny G strings at the Wausau theatre anymore and I already saw Kansas at MIlwaukee's Summerfest grounds!

Like a Napthali type, I thought I should try to end my blog on a optimistic note before I see what  Michael Wiza is doing as a small city politician that is so much better than what Janet Dunn has been doing with  her crystal ball build up in Macomb township, where roads and street areas  are already seriously overburdened.


No comments:

Post a Comment