Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Caution At Elohim Suppositions

In non-grave error, a buddy of mine claimed that H410 is a generic name for Gd, but his statement is a supposition not a proven fact since there is no indication that the tribe of Gd CAN BE IN THE JUDGMENT SEAT!  Now, once you deliver that note to the Gd River Road people and the suburban Muskegon Gd Haven people, Gd can be a witness for a justified Elohim position of authority even while testifying against his tribes own errors in past transgressions of the perfect law not done away with by any stretch of a Roman cricifixtion.

If you happen to believe that 'Jacob' predicted some outcomes accurately as Milwaukee's Albert the Alley cat predicted a heat wave, Elohim would be going long for the tribe of Dan since he was told he was the 'adder in the way' and would be in position of judgment AFTER being judged and scattered by typically involuntary deployment.

By dismantling a 'Mickey' line, do you also want to dismantle a  David Justice line?  Do the New York Islanders want to eradicate writing from Patmos and prefer to go with Harter's 804 Patrick Roy connection of G men?

I did plenty of good works at Irish Mountain Lookout in the presence of my ' cigarette smoking' enemies and Brett Favre at no help at all at 112.  Some Rice Chex bags pumped 11855 into their bar codes ( as found at the lame 'Dallas Pavelski' anti-Penguin  corners near 'Songbird' trouble in Streisand's Stevens Point troubling tribulation area )  which might indicate code 118 went to ground forces and Marine line for Niklas Backstrom and Andrew Brunette's ESPN testing against Mosinee Indians Foods class failures.

My earthly parents have helped me keep Yahweh's commandments in several ways, which makes them the polar bear opposite of the widow Lynn Snyder who is assisting my son in breaking commandments delivered by Moshe Ben Amram. My father cut down tree boughs and local perennial shrubbery branches to assist in booth construction and my mother crocheted my unique blue fringes that reminds me to stay 'in' Yehovah's boundaries on my course of remaining life. My earthly parents are not perfect, but they are blessed because of their attitude toward me and my Elohim in many ways. Their garden produces food, their Wisconsin water source has not run dry and as promised by Yahweh, they have experienced joint and disease problems because of their typical Catholic diet.

I am carefully wearing the scarf  my daughter-in-law mailed me with no explanation after my friend and personal chef Mukim Chowdery declared it would be considered proper head covering in their community. I have been welcomed into the Zest coffee shop many after my protestant son declared I only was worthy of 5 minutes of his time several years ago and he was clearly not interested in the uncut stone foundations of the tribes of LARShY.  His children's attitude toward me have changed now that they know I exist but my son's attitude toward me is still worse than it was in 1994.

The feast of booths is not like the feast of unleavened bread where leaven has to be evicted from my dwelling. Since the flesh of swine was seen in my parent's household, being at 'ZEST' still gives me an opportunity to oppose swine consumption in the presence of Gentiles and so-called Jewish people who might not consider today to be the 15th day of the 7th month. I am not seeking any deals on this sabbath and because I am not to work, I am able to compensate the non-hirelings at ZEST for their anti-apathy efforts, which makes ZEST a much place for an attitude adjustment that the Marshfield Clinic.

Sadly, local communists  or worse, Victoria's Secret skanks,  might have erected a 4th and PINK sign instead of 4th and GREEN sign like the MROYGBV people would have done in a proper rainbow sequence, but ZEST is on Isadore Street, not on 4th street in area 54481.  Secular joints such as ZEST do have a purpose on earth, namely they provide a place for interesting division work and are not limited by 501C3 restrictions while they allow me to listen to the works of some of my online buddies making suppositions about ELOHYM.

Jim Staley is still being persecuted for his non-intentional crimes and Shane David Hendrikson has not yet been prosecuted nor persecuted by the State of Wisconsin for his INTENTIONAL crimes against his former employer.

The legend of 16 now will be William Paterson University's special Shane Adams and he can test the little 'n' line of Masonic lodgers.  ( The  men at BLAZE adult hockey have still allowed me to compete with them and have encouraged me to stay in a D.A.R.E. program mentality while in extremely corrupt Marathon county airspace; such people are still impossible to find in Michigan's Suburban Ice Group, so STOP believing everybody can be forgiven for their intentional sins! )

Day 544..... Aleph Mem Nun habits sometimes end up as vain repetitions, which is why I have continued ahead to day 2013 and toward word 6440,  Pey Nun Hey which means  face and surface, where outward signs are not always as blatantly Egyptian as Yoseph in the years of his captivity.

At 2014, consider the New Jersey Devils split of  Jagr tossing #701 and Patrok Elias flipping his 14th season goal past Gustaffson #50 while Mike Babcock was being overpaid for his Detroit connections and it was costing me to redirect witnesses toward a Gimel consideration for a change at 3rd against the letter C.

As it has been written far too many times in St. Clair, Michigan by an unknown actor:

BE COURTEOUS
CAPTAIN IS RESPONDER
25/8

Since I know Air Force S. Breton is not a true and reliable responder. I left some room for play with the following CAPTAIN options so the John and Christine Stanley border patrol people will not be misled at dancing bear  and bunny rabbit:

1. Daniel Bell of Lannon
2. Captain Kangaroo
3. Rhinelander 4287
4. Mario Lemieux
5. Chris Chelios
6. Jaromir Jagr
7. Captain of Ten Eel

May the strong safety of HVHY be with you which lessens the effect of the lack of peace on earth, even if the strong safety is Eric Layne, the New York Rangers fan who might have noticed Namenstnikov's recent transfer to the O zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment