Sunday, November 27, 2016

Day 1683: Where I Failed By 'Myself'

Watching a NHL production about Mario Lemieux rebuilding himself and a  USAcity hockey team was about a big of a draw on my emotions as watching 'Brians' Song' for the first time. When men succeed without using guns against one another, it is because they are not fighting a battle alone, but instead are fortunate enough to have a team of like-minded humans encouraging them. I certainly have lacked what Mario LeMieux has been blessed with.

There was a point in my life about the same time that Pittsburgh was building a new arena for the Penguins in that no one other than the father or my son owed me money, I managed our family money into a debt free situation and had achieved a goal of going to Israel, even though I achieved that goal not knowing how once again, what I thought was a success would turn into a huge failure because I lacked the love from my own family that men like Mario LeMieux have had. At the time Sidney Crosby was celebrating his first hat trick, I was trying to survive another bout against the verbal abuse and cruelty of husband who hated me, but put on a good 'show' in front of others for a very long time.

I didn't dump water from the Mellon Arena into the a new expensive building that would house a congregation wiling to cheer on wealthy warriors who have chosen not to battle with guns. I did dump water from the Jordan river into a swimming pool in the backyard of a house that I never thought I would lose to Shane David Hendrikson, a Nazi at mind and at heart. When thousand of people are cheering you on and encouraging you, you do not know what it feels like to be 'a weeping prophet' like Jeremiah.  Very few people know what it feels like to see a young man with a number 42 playing for a 'Steel City' team in Troy, Michigan that reminded me of my son to the point that I recalled how i used to get sad when I saw a young manwho reminded me of my son, but now an anger builds up in me since my son has rejected not only me but the rules that the chosen people of Israel are expected to rely on for survival.  When I saw a young man from Canada, #96, land a punch against number 42 that was much harder than the minimum use of force I used to defend myself against a man who already expressed his desire to 'get rid of me', I  certainly wasn't chanting 'USA' with the team that produced more offense over the weekend. I watch conflicts for a reason, even though I am not always directly involved in the conflict.

If somehow there is a day when crowds of people are cherring for those who have won a battle against sin as much as they were cheering on Max Talbot in Pittsburgh after they won the Stanley Cup against the Detroit Redwings in Detroit, that might be the day that peace on earth begins to spread.  The disgusting violence and filth that is dispensed in USA movie theatres s and by Arnold Schwartzenegger is easily rejected by those who have desired to prophesy, but sadly is often what the millionaires in sports groups choose for their the repulsive entertainment. Sports networks rarely expose the inner leaven and hypocrisy of men who go from a decent uniform into the arms of some hooker or unfaithful wife in their 'free time', so it becomes very hard to discern spirits via edited television shows. It was decent to hear the Mario LeMieux doesn't believe in short-changing workers who are owed money, and in that sense, I am like Mario LeMieux. Mario LeMieux certainly is a much better human being than a man like George Soros or Hillary Clinton or he would not have become a local hero in a city like Pittsburgh. He is a better 'local hero' than World War II veteran Virgil Smith, formerly of Bonduel, because he seems to take the unity of his family very seriously.   Just as I decided to purchase and refurbish an old kitchen table that reminded me of Bertha Swedowski's kitchen table which the Shane Hendrikson Nazi's decided to steal from my estate, I also have purchased pictures of humans that have more positive effect on my attitude than a useless picture of Tim McGraw or any man who failed to keep his vows, for such men get no 'mulligans' according to the rules for OBEDIENT Israelites. RUles are ignored by the disobedient, and they end up being labeled as 'trucebreakers' after seeking salvation rather than as chosen and justified by their faith in the contents of an ark they have never seen.

In financial statements, even a very useless Christmas tree ornament is considered nominal value if you try to steal it from a store, so I know that Stuart Rottier is not only a liar, but is also party to the crimes committed against me when I had only been a small business owner who desired an honest source of income for my household, like any virtuous woman would desire. Since I often still only coach myself, I am not ashamed to leave behind how I view my next physical and mental therapy session, even though the immoral majority at places like the Suburban Sports Group would have wanted me to fear the Truth as much as they fear the Truth, but if I am told not to write on a locker room board that I paid to rent, I still have a chalkboard and portable dry-erase boards to set up lieral spiritual battles on rather than becoming a whore like Sally Field in 'Forrest Gump' or the makers of 'Office Christmas Party'.

As I chose to eat lunch at a place named 'Little India' near a  usually decent battle zone known as Shelby Lanes, I remembered sitting in Saffron restaurant in Charlotte, NC and being treated with respect rather than being served with a restraining order or orders like the Macomb County Sheriff deputies gave me  to permanently dissappear' without a fair trial after being falsely accused.  I know what it's like to remember men of urban courage such as James Menger and how to mourn over the day my son was talked into getting a tattoo by a female as manipulative as Linda Maria Costa when it comes to fooling herself and others about their state of spiritual unrighteousness.

Archangel battles are only delayed or prolonged with guns, not won with guns. 

I have determined the above to be true, since I know that archangels do not use guns against their enemies, but might use use them against a white-tail deer to feed his family.  There still are battles being prolonged, but only a few are fighting a good fight against the immoral, mentally deranged majority who choose to embrace R-rated movies rather than a stuffed D.A.R.E. bear as an adult. The spirit of a child who has had proper training at some point in their life ends up as an adult who is able to reject and openly rebuke those who continually choose to do evil.  Being able to prophesy does not mean all people will choose to prophesy, since when a person prophesies, they often do not see the face of an angel behind them or a demon in front of them. It is lawlessness that prompts a chosen vessel to ver ally respond rather than remain silent and become party to the evident lawlessness.

Fot the teams from the USA and Canada that arrived in the Troy Ice Arena, know you did a better job in real battles than military forces have done going into nations they did not build, since the teams from Canada did not destroy the battle area of INGATHERING.  I saw no purpose in contributing anything else to the Zetterberg gang, but did find a purpose in watching young men battle with good gear in a area where I knew no hockey player would be left behind. The United States Military history certainly cannot claim it has not destroyed more lives, more families and more homes than they have  SPIRITUALLY saved or built if they intend to be honest with their own reputation.

If you want to read where I have succeeded by myself, read my next blog. I already know I failed to detroy my enemies by myself because without a man willing to defend the Word of Yehovah with me, failing be myself is better than succeeding in deceiving others for an hour or for 42 years with a Beast who rejects the commandments of Yehovah after claiming to 'trust Jesus christ as His personal Lord and Savior'. I see families that become divided by the sword of the Spirit of Prophecy when a son chooses to be a Jehovah's Witness and his parents decide to elevate images of Santa Claus;  some observations make me thankful my parents do not try to sabotage my faith in the God of Israel to such an obvious extent. At spiritual battles, even a cardboard replica of Mark Messier is a larger dose of mediocre hockey history and human reality concepts that Jaromir Jagr might surpass with his good looks and appreciation of Pittsburgh Penguins than 'Tinkerbell', 'Star Wars' and 'My Favorite Martian' folly. Mark Messier never made it to the 'Philadelphia' jersey, and the name 'Philadelphia' holds its own place in the Book of Revelation.  Even though I mourn as I see all the morally repulsive acts of United States anti-holiness citizens, I do not live with fear of death nor do I fear my next day on earth since I know I continually win battles by refusing to commit sin.

I would have reasonable fear of trying to have a completely logical conversation with Jaromir Jagr face to face, but what normal heterosexual single female wouldn't have some fear she would faint in his  presence?  Jagr is even harder to understand and look up to than Paul Coffey.




No comments:

Post a Comment