Thursday, November 10, 2016

Dangerous and Treasonous 'Vets' in Manistique

Paul Theodore Littlefield is not a danger to  himself or others even if he does believe in the Book of Joel and in the prophesied tribulation period. However, the following true incident is as disturbing as hearing a 'bomb threat' in the United States:

After checking out of my individual Gray Wolf Lodge hotel room #32  at about 0800 hours on November 9th, 2016, I went to get breakfast for myself  'Three Seasons Cafe', 6788 W US Highway 2, Manistique, Michigan, USA. I was wearing a Philadelphia 'JAGR 68' jersey and had my customized brown visor on as I chose to sit at table 7. I noticed that  Coca-cola products were stacked into a Pepsi cooler, and the waitress seemed mentally competent. Shortly after I received my healthy breakfast, a middle-aged white male, about 60 years of age, wearing a flannel shirt and a blue hat mixed with some logo detail sat at table 8. I mentioned that he just chose the Cal Ripken Jr. table, and he immediately got extremely angry and rude, complaining about the results of the election. He later verbally stated he hopes someone shoots Donald Trump, referring to him as' that son of a bitch'.  He was then joined by a similar looking white male, and  I said that the speech of the 1st male was treasonous. I then relocated myself to table #14 for my own safety,  warned the other patrons in the cafe that death threats were uttered by another customer and the waitress proved she was mentally foolish by saying  the middle aged men at table 8 were 'just a couple of old vets'.  He eventually drove away at about 0915 hours in a newer model brown Ford Pick-up truck, headed eastbound on  US Highway 2 and I am pretty confident his license plate is a Michigan 'DV 0125'.  I did take a picture of him on my cell phone and also obtained a picture of the truck he departed in. I had previously heard a regular patron of the Suburban Ice Rink in Macomb. who calls himslef 'Dano' utter pro-assisnation speech about Barack Obama a short time before I was permanently ejected from their publicly licensed business, and even though I don't like or trust the current president, I know any speech  suggesting assassination is treasonous and as evil as any bomb threat, so I reported 'the old vets' hate speech and felon mindset but sadly the Macomb County Sheriff's Department doesn't realize that reporting of facts, even if they are unpleasant, IS NOT EVIL..

If the former Marine who just got elected in the 1st congressional district of MIchigan knows what he is doing in areas of NATIONAL defense, he will follow up on this information and will also understand why I do not believe 'Veterans Day' is wise, since many veterans are continually evil and have no moral compass to undo their 'sore loser' mindset, even if it started in Vietnam.  I did mention to the violent and angry old man that he still salute Hillary Clinton if he wants to. I later asked a employee of a Michigan rest area what she thought I should do after hearing such threats to the president elect, and she stated I should contact the local police. That should have been done by the cafe staff, but I suspect the Coca-cola pushers there don't take anything seriously other than their pork sales. I put all the infomation I could on my dry-erase boards in my traveling house car awarded to me by the unrighteous family court in Wisconsin and the cameras at the I-75 southbound bridge should have had no problem getting the information. There is no use calling local authorities, nor has walking into sheriff's departments in the past ended up as a positive anti-crime experience for me as a complainant in Wisconsin or in Michigan, so this blog can be considered an official report of a suspected treasonous veteran on the loose and last seen in the Manistique area.

I know I was in a better state of mind  than the old male 'vets' when I flippantly saluted a picture of a painted frog while I was incarcerated by Marathon County Sheriff's Department after I committed NO CRIME and was only trying to prevent a felony from being committed against me by Shane David Hendrikson.

My next blog is not as urgent, but again will reveal just how ignorant and morally unstable the typical 'Hilary Clinton' supporters really are.  As a good citizen note, I hope Milwaukee Police Distrct Number 5 enjoyed my brief visit more than I enjoyed finding out that Steve Basting is going to retire with a much higher pension than I am because he never got injured on duty seriously enough to be forced to retire.  Someday I might find out who the fool was that laughed at me at 1003 S. 31st Street on October 6th, 1994.

No comments:

Post a Comment