Sunday, August 21, 2016

The Trouble With Peter Vitale Types

Peter Vitale got what he wanted when he wanted me off my subdivision's board. Now that Pete r Vitale still is in the position of power he wanted, he refuses to answer my questions face to face concerning subdivision problems.   Vitale's immaturity is astounding, since I am not afraid to talk to him even though it was his suburban henchmen that did not want me in his position. If you are on a board, you can't be afraid not so rude that you won't answer questions pertaining to YOUR POSITION of temporary power.

I have no idea what Peter Vitale is so afraid of. Mark Ellis, former board member who moved out of our subdivision, had no problem asking me questions late at night which I answered. Mark Ellis was not afraid to shake hands with me, and it was my concern over Ellis's  unethical mailing procedures that caused VItale's gang to get me out of their conclave.  Vitale won his silly war against me; why can't he now behave as a decent leader and have a conversation about current issues on our street?

Vitale shouldn't be upset that I made sure the board wasn't breaking Unites States Post Office rules when someone from the subdivision was putting unstamped mail in our mail boxes. Obedience to laws is a serious matter, and if VItale wants to start behaving like HIllary Clinton and only wants to cooperate or talk  to those people who agree with him and his tactics, he is a problem not an asset in my neighborhood.  Small issues like mulch and landscaping can turn into big issues when people like Peter VItale can't get past their own 'success' in a past battle against me and now get onto the next battle, and he can choose to grow up and respect my input OR he can continue to choose to be my enemy until the day he dies.  Personally, I have no idea why Peter VItale continues to be such a sore 'winner' after he got me off the local board. When will he behave like a mature leader, respecting people's property, communicating with  and being considerate of the desires that people on corner lots.  It seems Peter Vtale might be intentionally provoking tension-filled situations, and he and the board couldn't even get the right amount of mulch for the common area.  An easement does not mean the owner of the property gives up all their rights to object to what is being planned by people far away from corner lots.

John Livingston and his management group was well worth the money. JOhn Livingston happens to be a professional that had done a good job as a subdivision management sublet and maybe our board will wise up and either start to behave more professionally or resign and hand the subdivision management reigns back to JOhn Livingston.

I wouldn't have felt the need to shar the truth of a very negative experience with Peter Vitale if he had not turned his back on me and walked away when I had serious questions that only he could answer.


No comments:

Post a Comment