Monday, August 22, 2016

Don Adams Doesn't Help Asthma C.O.N.T.R.O.L.

As I travel from place to place since getting forced out of my home by the Stuart Rottier Nazi Foundation, Smoking cigarettes is a bad habit people like Walt Disney, Ernie Hudson, Dan Akroyd and Tom Hanks have but I do not have. People who earn money smoking cigarettes on television shows or in movies are as evil as any other prostitute willing to send the wrong message to the public eye rather than promote holiness and healthy behavior. I do want a  volleyball, a dog,  or any other unclean animal to be my primary defense or my lifetime companion. I have learned quite a bit about CONTROL and what causes loss of control.  People who force their bad behaviors and destructive habits on others are as dangerous as Sidney Sheldon's "love Pink' anti-Moses unreasonable expectation television shows which include 'I Dream of Jeannie'. Barbara Eden took on the role of a definite anti-Christ and Russell Johnson took on the role of reasonable scientist that did not mate with the simple-minded women on Gilligan's Island. At times, I know undercover officers really do take on roles they do not permanently intend to be in, but if they become careless they do end up on the wrong side of the real saints, the opposite side of the true and holy Adonai and die in a state of unrighteousness just like any other person who rejects the proper path to spiritual redemption.

As i submitted to my Local 21 and ERS authorities, what I have become aware of is that it has taken many years to combat my asthma and stay in good control of my very real and very serious handicap. Occasional administration of legal prescribed drugs still occurs as needed, but my lifelong plan to avoid what triggers asthma attacks is the main reason I have managed to stay out of emergency rooms and have corrected prior damage to my brain caused by oxygen depravation. If I have not learned to control my own symptoms after over 20 years of battling moderate to severe loss of lung function, my own doctor should be ashamed of me.

Likewise, if you claim to have become 'born again' and in the course of a decade or even 2 decades you have not yet learned how to resist sin, study the judgments, statutes and directions that lead to LIFE that have been a free gift to the world since Moses took his strides in Egypt, you should be ashamed of yourself and indeed whoever it is that you have been calling 'teacher' or 'Lord' has not led you out of bondage to sin because you have been serving the wrong "LORD". and the LORD you chose might have been Lord of Sunday Worship instead of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. NOtice that there are Lords and kings who will be subject to the perfect Lord and perfect King; Martin Luther King, Jr. was not a perfect King and many idiots foolishly call Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, Henrik Lundqvist, King Kong and George Strait  their 'king' and have forgotten about winners like Evil-Merodoch or the King Josiah in history. The name Wenceslas and Ladislas should come out about as good as Robert King, Theretha King and the DARE bear bunch in history.

Although I might have made many wrong decisions in the past, choosing to be obedient to the instructions of the Bible has not been a wrong decision. 'Beware of the pharmacia' is the same as 'stay sober and remain in control of your own flesh, lest you lose the chemical warfare that unrighteous companies have wages against humanity. When the wrong people take over your flesh, it is as bad as a riot breaking out in the city of Milwaukee after you KNOW you have done what is right and good and those who hate the God of Israel want to destroy you because you represent LAWFULNESS, not lawlessness.

It is often difficult to make it through  a day without having to go on personal defense, but trusting in attorneys and state's that push their lottery tickets is NOT the proper place to put your trust even if you have decided to try to be a light in the community.  People, whether single or a whole family, usually move where they can afford to move to, not necessarily where they wanted to live. Other than the cost of auto insurance, the Detroit metro area is where I could afford to live. I had no idea I would persecuted rather than appreciated by the local sheriff's department, had no idea I would be hated rather than appreciated by my own subdivision's board members and had no idea I would end up with very nice neighbors across the street from me while enemies of an anti-drug position still are in 'control' of the Suburban Ice Group properties. I ahd no idea that getting treated unfairly and lied about by local hockey rink personnel would hurt as much as being lied about and treated with hatred by Shane David Hendrikson.

If it was not for groups like the card players in St. Clair, Michigan or the very tolerant owners of the Troy Ice Arena, I may have lost my own desire to do what is right in the sight of the most high God. If it was not for the change of heart  and mindset that has seem to occurred in my employee's pension organization, I might not have been able to move on and permanently away from fools like larry and Renee Mizewski, who have a real mental disease known as fear of the Bible. The diseased mind of Larry and Renee Mizewski is reversible but only on a voluntary basis; their 'fear of real saints' disease cannot be reversed by any drugs or alcohol. Sadly, very few people on the face of the earth do not have a desire to live the life of a holy saint, and actual church of Philadelphia saints are not  generated from the Vatican root, nor are they tied to popular votes of anti-Moses politicians and weak and beggarly trick-or-treaters.

It's Randy Wolf's borthday, so I thought I'd try to report from  an Oriole's perspective.  Try not to get confused when Marie Xavier, Eulalio Hernandez and Xavier Francis Hernandez lines split at 'jailer' systems. I served prisoners in Milwaukee much longer than I was mistreated, accused by a group of LIARS and wrongly became a prisoner in Marathon county.  Don't lose your perspective when it comes to endurance, and see just how long it is you can breath in and out of a coffee stir stick in order to similate and possibly try to understand just how bad a severe asthma attack feels. I have endured many , many severe asthma attacks, but none of them were as cruel as a divorce of the behavior certain sheriff's deputies have tortured me with. I do not use the term 'torture' except when there is no better term to describe unreasonable, cruel and unnecessary punishment.

I still remember Sobibor as much as I remember the name Benjamin Purcell. Criminals usually like to hide or legally change their name in court to take on some contrived alias which actually dishonors his father and his mother.


No comments:

Post a Comment