Saturday, August 7, 2021

Why Noah Moved Ahead of Levi: True Brown Agate Crew

 This is  testimony that involves a window of opportunity that some people who lack humility refuse to open. Many years ago, a small segment of the Macomb Sheriff's department might have thought it was humorous to treat me as though I was less important that the Detroit Free Press or the wealthy, stubborn owner of the Suburban Ice Rink near me and as a result, for many years I become openly opposed to anyone representing their uniform division to try and prevent a repeat of THEIR error in discernment and enforcement of unjust demands in a venue that is constantly utilized by high school hockey teams such as Romeo Bulldogs in Michigan.  

Four years ago, a deputy and his family decided to purchase lot 64, and that is public record not a microchipped rumor.  I refused to befriend that deputy Anthony because I had been openly insulted by some of his co-workers because frankly, I did not know if Anthony was friends with those that had mocked me like the Marathon County Wisconsin deputies had done. Eventually, a messenger advised me that Anthony did not understand why I did not speak to him and why I avoided interaction with his family and Anthony felt discouraged with my reaction toward him because he did not know how much his co-workers had injured my spirit which affected my flesh as well as increasing my cost of living.

My conscience was pricked because it has not been seared like the people who have 'unfriended' me after an adulterer and thief deserted me for his Las Vegas hotel and carnal desires.  I cautiosly approached Anthony and he was quite gracious as most properly trained officers are...I asked for forgiveness and a 'mulligan', and as I see it the agate window opened between us.  I had the name 'Levi' set in stone near my garder, bu my grandson Levi never has wanted to see my garden like Noah did, so seeing his name made me discouraged, not hopeful.  Noah, the son of Anthony, walked across to see the little gardens that produced the cucumbers I shared with the household, and he liked what he saw and complimented me rather than being rude and distant.  I now consider Noah as my friend and we can talk about football, gardening and even Hebrew with his parents consent, since they know I am quite safe to be around even though I am quite different in my M.O. to survive and counter the pain my son and his children have been choosing to pile upon my shoulder for almost 12 years now, with no end to their pattern of ungracious behavior in site.  Someday, my grandson Levi might see this report, and he might decide to become acquainted with me like Noah was allowed to do because his parents are reasonable, though we are not the same religion,  Yet, Noah was not afraid to see the Hebrew names of prophets in my garden area,,, my Ho Gan, which means a specific area of with boundaries, such as a garden or a room.  Ho is H1930, and Gan is somewhere around H1588. For now, it is Noah's name that rests in my workplace, and my workplace includes my garden. As it has been with my grandparents and parents and siblings, gardening is important for surviving a depression often caused by imbecile politicians such as Kamala Harris's team of wickedness.

Anthony and his family are going to try and struggle through the times ahead and so will I. Anthony had been seriously assaulted by a prisoner while on duty, and so was I was I several times so we have that in common.  It is important for Noah to believe that what his father does to earn money is more honorable that those who toy with monetary funds with no physical labor uncluded and is far more necessary that the men who rather sit at home and collect unemployment checks and welfare funds instead of earning their money like a good male citizen.   Real men, it's time to accept an open position for employment any place that will hire you AND that will not include forcing you to be injected with experimental fluids that used aborted baby parts in the development stages.  

On the evening that I eased my tension by watching Hogan's Heroes, I heard that the recognition code they used was 'one four', which could look like 14 (Plekanec reminder) or as a single #4 or several other visible options during a war such as 5148 which has 14 in the middle... the Strong's code number of Noah, not Levi.  Indeed, many Levites have gone the way of Balaam and won't make the cut at the 8th seal, but that was their choice since I do not believe in Calvinistic theories of behavior.

I spoke with my brother by telephone as we shared our crop news and agreed that the injections being pushed around by idiots like Dave Winfield were not moral nor ethical, in addition to being dangerous and more risky that a bout with the flu.  It is possible to sweat to life, and my son won't recall his first word that his father never cared enough to hear....'hot'. My son felt that I had a high fever when he was a toddler and he knew there was something uncommon going on. Now, that son refused to let his children get to know me and he rather teach them to associate with the Milwaukee Bucks and churched people who have rejected the way of the sealing process to hold onto their beggarly Sunday collection baskets.  My brother, who works hard for a living though he is not perfect, told me to close the book on my son Richard and his children, and part of that closing process was to let the name of Simeon remain and let נח replace לוי in my   גן .  A brother's advice during reality checks is sometimes more realistic than trying to hope the improbable will occur/

Thank you, Anthony and Melissa, for being patient with me for 4 years.  David Clarke of Milwaukee never even took the time to get to know me when he was my supervisor.

Recongition Code: Selenium   78.9


No comments:

Post a Comment