Thursday, August 19, 2021

Which Sinners Shall Have Injection Remorse?

 Whether it's the 5th month or the 55th month of a 7 year testing period, there is consequence for sinning. As a legal citizen who loves her siblings and her parents, I was very discouraged to hear that a portion of my immediate family made choices to trust lying, deceptive greedy big pharmacy output rather than clean and true input from a Yahwehist.  However, that choice has been made and now they most likely will not repent of their choice UNLESS disease sets in and they relate it to their injection choice.

Once again, what the USA legalized in in it's boundaries would not be permissible in heaven.  Some people never repent of their cigarette smoking, their adultery, their abortion or their refusal to believe that swine, rats and frogs are not intended for human consumption so they continue on their path out of the church of Philadelphia into some other anti-Yahweh sect or mindset. If someone asked me if they could be forgiven for choosing the costly injection, I suppose it is possible BUT  consequences still will occur to prove that their injection choice was something designed to corrupt and weeaken their body rather than maintain their natural immune system.  Based on the fact that parents can be forgiven after requesting an abortion procedure or committing adultery as Bathsheba did, without a rod of correction the sin would often be repeated. Thus, if a person gets sick after a series of Rudolph Hess method of experimentation, they are less likely to demand more from the same heathen source of unclean, immoral potions. Asking for more injections from the same drug dealer either means you are addicted to you really didn't repent and your injection remorse was superficial.  

Maybe this is a sample prayer many people will choose rather than demanding their right to smoke cigarettes, eat unclean animals, have abortions, be an unfaithful spouse, ask for government money without earning it first OR seeking another experimental injection:

Holy Creator, 

I know I offended rather than defended my own body and you with my unhealthy and dangerous choice. Others are not afraid to die naturally, yet I chose to prolong my sins with unnatural vices which I now know have harmed me. Had I heard the information from Dr. Ryan Cole from Idaho about the injection results or heard the cries of my aborted baby or spouse who had been faithful, my unseared conscience may have responded much sooner than now after much damage to my family and myself has occurred. I ask for forgiveness, but realize that only a miracle will minimize the damage done and help me to prepare for the rod of correction with dignity and a voice to warn others of the pain and disease that I chose receive, since my choice cannot be blamed on you.


Go on RUMBLE and seek 'Cutting Edge' on August 17, 2021 to hear the voices that care for you far more than a Biden/Harris ticket to a Las Vegas Raiders game will ever be able to do.  Some people thought getting on free trains provided by Adolph Hitler would help them, but it led to their death. The children being herded in from the USA southern border are more likely to end up in the house of a lazy, dangerous liars than in a employment line waiting for a job in home construction, but that also was their or their demonic guide's choice.

I had a terrific day meeting USA Marines, Michigan police officers, Michigan National Guard  representatives and some honest, working people at a small city gathering today, and we learned from each other in very humble ways.  

What would Harry James Sharper have done differently than I did today, being 13 years younger, darker in skin tone, more powerful than a locust and much wealthier than me in my 'pecan skin'? Hopefully, he would have used the men's bathroom instead of the women's bathroom.

🚽

Night 363 is now in progress as I count the days as Ycz^q*al did upon request from his Holy Creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment