Friday, August 20, 2021

Portillo's VErSUS 50480 Van Dyke Rd. Has Shocking Results

 After trying to close out day 363 properly at a bowling alley which was too rowdy for me, I rechecked a  Friday evening gathering of people who try to pass themselves off as assistants to Christianity.  I noticed all the windows were open at 50480 Van Dyke Road in Shelby, Michigan so thought the air quality would be safer for me than it had been before.  It was hot and humid inside and I mentioned that I ight only be able to stay for a short period because of  unnatural chemical irritants typically used inside.

After a short 'hello' to those inside, some old man started referring to 'hell week' for Navy seals as he was complaining about Christians being stuck in Afghanistan.  Because I wanted to hear some of his utterances, I reached for the plug-in toxic air pollution maker ( maybe an Airwick like my daughter-in-law liked using to shorten my visits to her apartment at 2020 POrter Street in Portage County Wisconsin) and the 'Navy' boaster told me HE would decide when the toxic emissions would be unplugged.  I told him that in that case , I had to leave and knew that the spirit of truth and Yehowah was notable to be in such a haughty gathering, thought after I left they then had only 4 or 5 people in their  'Jesus Is Lord' gathering which clearly had no gift of hospitality toward a person with lung function limitations.

I decided to curve over to Portillo's for an Italian beef sandwich for Shabbat dusk openers and was treated extremely well even though I asked a few questions such as 'Do you have an ingredients list for the milk shake mix?' since I believe in informed consent of my bodily intake. The ingredients in the Portillo's milkshake were safer for me than the chemical warfare spewing out of the walls of 50480 Van Dyke Rd.! Shocking?  Not really, but I was reminded of the difference between stupendous and stupid in the course of my pursuit of a peaceful gathering place in my area.  Portillo's was stupendous, and the person who prefers the company of an stinky electronic wall device to a Bible student is stupid.

When "Christians' aren't getting protected or assisted by a Catholic president or their own kind, maybe it's because they need a second review of their attitude toward Yehovah's rules and regulations. Portillo's respected my viewpoint and verbal input, and the man who might be way too much like Michael Rood, Nehemia Gordon or Kevin Hermening mentally attached to an electronic wall stinker didn't accept a reasonable truth against his version of XYCLON B'.

The real elect rather flee than be in the presence of a haughty, careless leader.  Phil Arreola is a lot like the stupid man who staged himself at 50480 Van Dyke Rd. as my 55 jersey and I made a stupendous escape toward peace and safety at Portillo's in Sterling Heights, Michigan/

If Jamie Sharper is Agent 116 based on his games played, let Jimmy Hall, the retired Milwaukee detective/Hyatt hotel security guard be a  #  now so VErSUS can be +215.  💛



No comments:

Post a Comment