Thursday, January 14, 2021

The Restraining Disorder Has A Cure

 Have you decided to judge and  restrain a family member or neighbor in unseen chains as if he or she is an uncontrollable, wild beast with no morals and no signs of the capability to react properly in a variety of situations?  

Your only cure for your horrific decision is to repent, seek forgiveness and learn to speak kindly to the person you wrongly restrained, since years of unjust restraining demands does lead to justified anger.  Restitution in the form of gifts to the person you improperly judged is also expected and justified, and you better hope the person who is still willing to forgive you is not greedy at the time of restitution. Additionally, you might want to walk past FAITH and hope that the person you wrongly retrained has an understanding of the words that were delivered to Moshe Ben Amram and that they are not as willfully ignorant as Kamilla Gorilla and fictitious Disney characters.

A few will look up to see a sliver of a moon , and most others will keep misleading their spiritual captives while sputtering as unwisely as New York's Yosef Mizrachi and Wisconsin's Brian Berg, as those 2 men are full of vain repetitions that even a honey badger wouldn't want to draw near to their  haughty stench .

I tried for years in various ways to knock on hard hearts and seek compassion from those whom I have loved, but I can't force an unjust judge or a cruel relative to repent and believe  that he has accumulated far too many unforgiven sins, thus he must bear his own burdens.

Few will regret that this completes my  messages from a non-emergency broadcast system; many will prefer not to see another post if in fact this is day 1003 of a sequence in time that cannot be rolled back like a Walmart selling point.

πŸ¦‚πŸ¦‚πŸ¦‚πŸ¦‚πŸ¦‚πŸ¦‚πŸ¦‚πŸ¦‚πŸ¦‚


I actually miss my short ' in person' talks with Michael Redmond, still a very classy man in my opinion. So much of the time I spent at the Troy Ice Arena was amazing, and I was shown much kindness by the hockey staff there for several years.  Michael "Mickey' Redmond is a voice that some only hear in the wilderness when the sound of silence is not a good goal.  I suppose I know Michael Redmond much more than I know my own grandchildren, because there wasn't anyone that intentionally cast fear of me into Michael Redmond, As a result, we became hockey rink buddies instead of missing out on the  encouragement and knowledge we, as aging athletes, both had to share,

                                                                  πŸ’πŸπŸπŸ„ πŸŒ»πŸπŸ™

Michael Redmond does know how to handle real wings better than Paul McCartney or ignorant John Travolta..  πŸ“Ί



No comments:

Post a Comment