Monday, August 3, 2026

Tis the night before breaking point...remembering David Sanborn

 Tis the night before breaking point and all through the yard

Yankee Noodle is filthy yet still very hard

 It's nearly 4/20 or 20 of 4

Yes surely not April nor June Brayce's score

No respondent is laughing their way to the best

Although petitioners croak after failing their test

There should have been church elders handling house splits

But instead there's been lawyers who filled their own fists

Then out west I  glanced before Venus appeared

And a cordial old neighbor has gotten cleared

Silent for months as golden delicious 390

He decided to utter some words toward me kindly

He tends to his garden while young men raise up

Proud, arrogant heads, strumpet girls and a pup

Waning moon is not Bruce manor nor artificial night light

The day has commenced when I look toward the right

40 days will be led by 40 scheduled twilights

Gathering in healthy produce brings holy delights

91 days shall pass before the end of Sukkoth

Whether badger or beaver, keep hold of your coat

Not fake as A.I. but tough דוד Sanborn

 Gifted my ears with his 'Breaking Point' horn 

A father can't produce a son on his own

A mother is always a daughter from home

When gender is applied to a deity

Deception arises and falls as a broken golf tee

Minds will be broken by attacks from the cruel

But she who mends minds is as jacinth ...a jewel.

If by adding a photo I'd steer you toward the right 

I'll not take that chance, let he left shed some light




No comments:

Post a Comment