Some canning jar grip mitts are made of silicon, not dehydrated frog legs. A large quantity of silicon within a stone makes it a bit of a slippery rock but does not make it become canning jar glass.
Ball, Kerr, Atlas... some living souls might get the quartz non-glass יַהֲלֺם drift without a leading '&' nor misleading ו .
Warning: the following might seem as useless as fiction splitting the talents of 'Benji' or the personality of Joey Scott into an uneven distribution toward Joey Pavelski and Scott Pavelski.
How this for Pete Dye-a-log?
"Year 9, word 3434....and I'm refuse to be Olga, Anna List, Luke List or Janet from another planet, although I do know where Fort Wayne lies."
"Noose and Nun were uttered in 'Jet Pilot', but not in 'The Cutting Edge'."
"F-86 groups are historic, eh? "
"Next, Paul Fix might complain about some cupcake monster. instead of spicy mustard or that lousy vanilla cookie #372."
'Five-ten, under and in Pratt paint and PPG obsession zone."
" I'm currently not a Flyer, but I've been in a Jet suit before."
"Winnipeg or New York?"
"Both...but not Metro multiplication."
"Oh, bother!"
"Did I say Winnie peg bottom or rock top?"
"You meant flop C."
"Go bother or spruce up the crews of the Algonova, the Algoma Buffalo, the American Spirit and the American Century and stay out of that 21st Century Fox hole!"
Drake Baldwin, Drew Sommers and Aaron Ashby might want to splitting some Bell HoP codes. 🙈
Seriously, don't bet on sports, don't invest in AI or data center builders, don't gamble in casinos, don't smoke cigarettes and don't buy marijuana. Leigh land must have split between Vivien and Janet.
No comments:
Post a Comment