Friday, August 28, 2026

Indianhead hole 11: Amonte and Kozlov relevance at 416 right

 416 listed  for the red and yellow tees at Mosinee Indinahead golf course  hole 11 might align with Tony Amonte's G statistics, but it's very interesting to know that Slava Kozlov, opting for 13 like jasper, had a last Atlanta Thrasher assist numbered 416 and a first Buffalo Sabre point numbered 416...right?

I love Vyaslava Kozlov because I have no reason why I shouldn't love him.  Conversely, there's plenty of people who have shoved plenty of reasons upon me to abhor rather than love them.

Have I been 'unliked'? Hypocrites and humans who have refused to repent of their sins and discipline their ways into a commandment-keeping lifestyle don't like my kind at all.

Menasha and Aphraim are not Jewish according to the racist self-labeled Zionist Jewish conclaves  because the mother of those tribes is Egyptian and thus not of   ישראל  .   The state of Israel is likely warring against, persecuting  and exhibiting disdain and hatred for not only the goyim  but also  the remnant of יוטף  continually.

Got sardonyx?  It's a mixture of red and black, like the colors of the Egyptian flag and plenty of sports teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment