Thursday, March 21, 2024

Honorable William Gielow Memorial C-Ligure Figures

 I used to bake cookies for my co-workers on the Milwaukee police department frequently; they usually made it to the dispatcher's room.

I've not felt like baking cookies in a very long time, but there must have been something within me that came out when I cried after seeing that William Gielow no longer has to be worried about how lousy the United States of America is getting.

I'm not making heavily-sugared chocolate chip cookies anymore. I tossed together organic buckwheat flour, dried mango, dried coconut, flax seeds, chia seeds,  a couple of pasture-raised chicken eggs, spices, baking soda, water, Wisconsin applesauce, molasses and peanut oil poured off the top of a jar of organic peanut butter. I could have tossed some dates in, but I had dehydrated mango to use up.

12 minutes at 350 degrees and  I ended up with either  mukies or   cooffins rather than cookies or muffins.

William Gielow would have approved of the outcome as they were actually very tasty, fluffy and healthy without any white flour nor granulated sugar.   I'll call the results Admiral Cooffins with the molasses and Islander Mukies without molasses ,  When I put figs in a  I'll call them  C-Ligure Figures

Boulevards have islands; there actually is a large island in Milwaukee at about 547 W. Lincoln Avenue, a bit west of a Polish imports store.

Rangers already have plenty of cookies named after them.   

Joe Biden is ruining the United States as quickly as he can; Mr. Biden is disgusting, anti-Constitution pompous sluggard politician  who encourages the murder of babies AKA human children and is  not worthy of a salute.  Why not salute any man such as Joseph Biden who encourages illegal immigration into the United States of America? Read on!

William Gielow earned every salute he received .  However,  those who have been encouraging illegal immigration into the USA are anti-righteous criminals that are  PTAC of every crime committed by the illegal aliens they lured in to the USA, contrary to the defense of the United States of America..  

Salute a  locust, not a Biden.  🎱

Try making mukies and coofins; stop making trouble and cease from all the illegal 'voting' procedures or you surely won't even make it to William Gielow level in post-WORLD principality placements.

No comments:

Post a Comment