Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Verizon Faitigue? York 14 vs. Scottish 32

 Communication companies are something, but not everything. Here is a true non-mounted scenario.  My Verizon telephone was ringing but I could not call out nor receive any audibles; additionally there was no dial tone.  I did choose my number carefully, and although the employees at a Sterling Heights location seemed more helpful than the store personnel in Fort Gratiot, MI, they only suggested that my Panasonic telephone from Best Buy was the problem,  so I reluctantly went into Walmart to purchase what I viewed as a 'less conplicated'  telephone from Vtech.  'Ken' at the Fort Gratiot (4129) location typified what I do not like about the maniacal Joe Biden and Pelosi's Obama administration, namely Ken COULF have made a lousy situation better but instead he chose to provoke me to anger by choosing to do NOTHING  to assist me in my attempt to correct my communication block.

When my hour long wait had expired, I asked Ken ( an rather obese man with a pale complexion who was arger than 'Jared'on staff) to call the Verizon technical support center for me from his telephone, but 'Ken' wouldn't. He insisted I bother my neighbors and ask to use THEIR telephone to contact Verizon's tech center, which I do not like to do;  since telephones are almost as definitive as underwear these days. I wanted 'Ken' to call the tech center, let me talk to a rep at the store and explain my telephone problem, then arrange a time for Verizon employee to call me on my AT&T number, but 'Ken' claimed he was unable to do that/ I suspect 'Ken' lied to me and like Biden, chose to make provoke an honest customer unto anger.  Yes, I was so angry that as I left the Fort Gratiot Verizon store, I did a 'Randy Moss' move as I left, repeating the gesture he did in Lambeau Field that was less 'nasty' that the typical Dallas Cowgirl moves. yet Randy still got fined by a panel of hypocrites who should have imposed fines on teams that emit whorish cheerleader moves in the NFL stadiums. 'Ken' calimed he was sorry, but I said he cannot be sorry for a choice he intentionally continued to make, namely to refuse to call the Verizon tech center for me since I could not call from my Verizon phone and thus I could not forgive him since he did know he was refusing to do something that he was capable of doing on duty!

So, if a high level of provocation caused by the spirit of laziness toward me only caused me to commit no crimes but only a flippant gesture against the company who was taking my money but not returning to me the services expected, I obviously do not have a short fuse or a temper-control problem, which people who worked with me on the Milwaukee POlice Department probably know. However, there does come a point where vengeance is necessary against people who are intentionally stealing from you like Pelosi and Biden are doing, and how that vengeance gets deployed is not in my hands. However, face the fact that the  vaccine 'mandates' are equal to suggestions from people who are so anti-holiness that they equal suggestions for a Chrsitian to ignore his parents or seek a divorce rather than go for marriage counseling.  Once your DNA gets edited, you  willfully divorced your Creator voluntarily and have chosen to accept all adverse consequences yourself...like Lucifer.

I tried to improve my irritated disposition by stopping at Meijer's while heading southbound on interstate 94, and learned an interesting fact that I never know, namely that there is a difference between York Freemasons and Scottish  Freemasons.  Since the York Freemasons have a 14 degree max and are affiliated with the line of George Washington, I suppose in a battle between G men, I would choose the York group, since the original purpose of the USA presidential role is currently be  abused and misused by Biden supporters, who I suspect are more like the Scottish  Freemasons and tied to international lines rather than the 1787 rod of correction against government tyranny and abuse of  taxation powers.

Yes, I know that 14 is the number of David, not Solomon. I also know that after I decided to be the 'rear guard' for a 14th Degree York Freemason, my Verizon connection was mysteriously completed and I can now get a useful communications tool dial tone rather than an Irish Spring  tone or worse, Travis Scott and Lecrea willfully ignorant stage show tones.. 

"Ken' insisted I had to bring all my equipment in to his location in order for him to make a telephone call to his own company tech center, but 'Ken' was a wrong as the Waukesha County judge who backed me into a medical choice corner which was escapable at a extremely high cost to me.  That judge is was as maniacal as the man who doesn't want USA Navy seals to make their own medical choices, and then wants to financially punish them in a manner that is so unjust that indeed, I do believe that Joseph Biden and his 'team' of Kamala and Nancy's pro-abortion maniacs are no longer capable of repenting before vengeance is deployed by forces I cannot control as easily as I can control my temper when faced with Verizon Ken's severe case of apathy and intentional laziness at a time of communication crisis.

Cr I Si S can be broken into parts as easily as  S Am's Cl U B can be shifted to Lenda, not Splenda.  

How does a decent anti-Christmas person prepare for Vlad Namesnikov's birthday properly? Prepare as carefully as 74.92 aresenic particles were prepared and established as a constant thousands of years ago.  

I did get hit in the head with a puck today after a Port Huron Flag launched it with quite a bit of power in my direction; I know I handled that puck hit better than Michael  '23' Jordan and Slade Eno Hendrikson would have, since I took proper safety measures beforehand and refuse to take mind-altering drugs to reduce my headache.  Now, it's ICE pack time!

'Roll with the pack or get left behind......'🎸



No comments:

Post a Comment