Saturday, April 24, 2021

Owen Sound Mind of Pasque Flowers

 For those who don't believe that the Holy Spirit can be female by nature, are you really pushing a homosexual trinity?  

Timing of barley is not what we can observe in the midwestern states of the USA but there is a plant that is amazing and accurate about the timing of pesach, namely the Pasque flower. Official reports from central Wisconsin have indicated that the pasque flowers emerged last week, not in late March.  Their flowering stage is still ahead, but ignoring the signs from the earth as well as the sun and moon regarding timing of  pesach keeping will result in erring many not 'Unerring One' way. I can remember looking at a tiny Pasque flower in Owen Sound, Ontario when Canada still was willing to accept peaceful, LaW-abiding visitors into Canada during the Israelite spring feasts which Justin Trudeau hates as much as any son of perdition.

How do I know that trusting in  the bodily works of a flogged, crucified man cannot bring peace and safety?  Because the Bible tells me  that a flogged, crucified man declared he was not bringing peace and safety to  households or families.   If you don't believe the testimony of a man who claimed to bring a sword and not peace, you will rely on him in err rather than relying on who that man of Nazareth answers to and prayed to. 

The pasque flowers do not do well in clay soil typical of my current HoUSe setting, but even in the most divisive times it seems as though I can speak kindly to my parents about gardening as long as they are willing to hear from me directly yet.  It would be horrific to be forced to stop communicating with my parents because of conditions I could not change and I'd never want to be so hard-hearted that I refused to find some neutral topic to discuss with my parents as long as they did not MOCK my trust in Yahweh through these times of sifting.

Some people behave as though they are deaf, dumb and blind when it comes to responding to people not of their particular making an effort to reach out to them. Such people eventually will not receive the seal that the elect of YaHoWah will or have received.  

Maybe the next time someone asks me what race I am, I will tell them I am of the Pierogi race, while recalling my first time in the Pittsburgh Pirates stadium.  Until then, I know I never want to become anything like Lebron James or the unholy, unthankful and unrighteous rioters that hate the concept of 'peace and safety'.

To be engulfed by a fish or to be swallowed like a gnat instead of a camel. I suppose I am thankful I know what the word    בלע     means  as month 38  of the tribulation might be in progress. The mind will always break  long before the heart stops beating after an involuntary division from people you have loved occurs.

Minds can be repaired without surgery and without drugs if exercised properly and input is purified and holy rather than continually contaminated with vile behavior and intentional deception from others.

Repairing hearts are a completely different topic that only doctors like Stephen Kream, Herb Coussons or Jason Fung might carefully guide people through after they correctly say 'Cigarettes and abortions murder more people than properly used guns.'

Pasque flower power is as real as Daunte Culpepper.


No comments:

Post a Comment