Friday, September 20, 2024

What Marquette University won't teach you about black rock spreads

The body of the prior post does not address  HEAD stones.  Get prepared to unlearn Jesuit and Jewish twisting of the term known as  אבן .  Be patient, since I will be explaining why the difference between a light burden and a heavy burden when black rocks are discussed.  There is no hurry for me to share the knowledge I have freely, and the days might turn into weeks or months before I decide to cast out the knowledge I have been given regarding the ephod and breastplate inserts.

In a way, having knowledge no one else has is a way to delay my death, since  David Coffey isn't going to be able to explain the knowledge I am retaining for a season and a reason. 🦺 isn't the same as a  🧷  .

If the book of revelation is accurate and reliable, the 8th tribe sealed might indeed be  לוי , but יוסף is listed 11th.  When an electronic media releases limited information about David Coffey and Scott Lebeau at the same time, Michigan firefighters local 1635 might be a weightier matter than proton therapy marketed in Kansas City, MO.

'Spreads'  too often have to do with gambling and numbering of sporting events.  When I think of 'spreads', I think of wheelbarrows and road base materials such as granite. Other natural spreads I value are honey and lemon curd and natural fruit jams not tainted with dangerous chemical additives. I don't approve of the gaming pushed by the NBA's disgusting Lebron James or and gambling centers adored by the NHL's weakling Wayne Gretzky that ruin minds and produce nothing that is beneficial to a community.

Flooding in the NATO nations doesn't trouble me; those nations have become political Nazi beds and a larger version of AXIS forces.  Localized flooding isn't the same 'flooding the world' again.

Promises are promises, and facts are only facts when they are not actually falsified information. 

Natural E might need ashift.  

No comments:

Post a Comment