Saturday, February 27, 2021

Matthew 5:38 -40 = Trouble

 I suppose I now better understand why Justin Best didn't refrain from explaining why he exited the 'Paul' bus.  If you refer to' DDefence7Emet'  @ Wordpress and seek the same title listed above as Matthew 5:38-40, I know I took less risk writing that post than staying on a train with a leader  that says 'Do not resist evil' .

Roy W. Allen might understand why I'm not staying on the "Greek Jesus Train", and why I didn't post my February 27, 2021 Wordpress blog in a secret code or as a crossword puzzle.

In her own way, Vashti resisted a bunch of  evil male drunkards. It could be at least 5 months before I try to express genuine spiritual health and physical defense concerns by blog, since my spirit is undergoing a test.

💙


No comments:

Post a Comment